Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats - Marty Scarano

Originally posted by prideofthecats View Post
    Wasn't sure if the video was supposed to be public knowledge but since Listen already dropped that bomb... Guess who's story it aligns with 100% CANT WAIT till they (hopefully) release it. DC you might want to recheck with your source again. Things develop in an investigation you know

....and I'm gone again
    Yeah, you wish. FOWH was told by Mr. Scarano that all video (TV, game video, and highlight footage from Phil Kincade) had been gone over and there was nothing to confirm or refute the accounts of either side. The only video that shows any sort of "inappropriate contact" is that of Santa jumping on players and pushing away an arena worker in the runway between the second and third period.
    Last edited by Hux; 03-07-2014, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hux View Post
      Yeah, you wish. FOWH was told by Mr. Scarano that all video (TV, game video, and highlight footage from Phil Kincade) had been gone over and there was nothing to confirm or refute the accounts of either side. The only video that shows any sort of "inappropriate contact" is that of Santa jumping on players and pushing away an arena worker in the runway between the second and third period.
      Forgot about the Santa episode (see posted video earlier in this thread).

I guess what's most *interesting* to me about the purported recent leaks on here about a supposed "aligns 100%" video ... it's very interesting authorities would share ANY key details of their ongoing investigation like these to "students" (prideofthecats) who are friends with the player, and also "co-workers" (ListenToThis) who are admitted personal friends with the current AD. Not exactly according to the usual police protocol, to say the least. I have (serious) doubts this is anything more than either hearsay and/or a "whispering campaign" to further slander/libel Coach McCloskey. Not to mention, I'm sure Coach's counsel would be VERY interested in seeing this purported video as well - not to mention legally entitled IF there is a subpoena.

Now, to quote one of our anonymous moles ... and I'm gone again.
      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Men's hoops finishes up another in a long string of forgettable seasons at 6-24. Discuss ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
          Men's hoops finishes up another in a long string of forgettable seasons at 6-24. Discuss ...
          Lost a couple of close games that could have gone either way. Team easily could have had eight wins. I heard that the team shows much promise for next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
            Lost a couple of close games that could have gone either way. Team easily could have had eight wins. I heard that the team shows much promise for next season.
            Might have got to double digits if they played D3....

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
              Wonder if Herrion gets another 3 years to his contract!
              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                I sense some serious frustration in your voice on this one. I understand. Well what, with you being the biggest UNH mens hoop fan I know. LOL. Yes I just said that. But all kidding aside, please understand the pain in Chuck's voice. He followed all those radio shows all season and seemingly he is taking it to heart.

I wish UMaine had such staunch supporters of men's hoops.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                  I sense some serious frustration in your voice on this one. I understand. Well what, with you being the biggest UNH mens hoop fan I know. LOL. Yes I just said that. But all kidding aside, please understand the pain in Chuck's voice. He followed all those radio shows all season and seemingly he is taking it to heart.

Scarano gave this guy a three year extension before the year...he is the third highest paid coach in the school so you got to expect better!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                    I wish UMaine had as good a hoops team as UNH.
                    bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                    SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                    All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                    A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

I'm just curious as heck as to why there hasn't been an arrest in a case that has such detailed video evidence.
                      Who's running the show up there, Barney Fife?
                      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                        I'm just curious as heck as to why there hasn't been an arrest in a case that has such detailed video evidence.
                        Who's running the show up there, Barney Fife?
                        So I see you've already met our current Athletic Director then ...

... you may also have heard he's got 35 years' experience in college sports administration too.

Comment

I kid you not, BS35 coined a new phrase today ... "The Road to Durham". All that experience shining through brilliantly!!

http://www.nhfootballreport.com/2014..._saturday.html

Still absolutely no word on where the private money is coming from to fund this state-of-the-art stadium ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                            ... state-of-the-art stadium ...
                            Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... (etc.)
                            Chuck is such a kidder
                            Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                              I kid you not, BS35 coined a new phrase today ... "The Road to Durham". All that experience shining through brilliantly!!

http://www.nhfootballreport.com/2014..._saturday.html

Still absolutely no word on where the private money is coming from to fund this state-of-the-art stadium ...
                              Marty can't get a Jumbotron for the hockey arena but he's going to have a "state of the art" football stadium in place for 2015? Did I read that correctly????

Comment

• Originally posted by scoreboard View Post
                                Marty can't get a Jumbotron for the hockey arena but he's going to have a "state of the art" football stadium in place for 2015? Did I read that correctly????
                                I also read they are going to have lights in place by November 2014...

Comment

Working...
                                X