UNH Wildcats - Marty Scarano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats - Marty Scarano

It kills me that most of these posters hide behind the cloak of anonymity...
    I started this thread... I signed my name... Who are the rest of you?.. Other than Chuck and Greg Ambrose...????

Comment

Originally posted by Czarry View Post
      It kills me that most of these posters hide behind the cloak of anonymity...
      I started this thread... I signed my name... Who are the rest of you?.. Other than Chuck and Greg Ambrose...????
      My real name is Bob. Bob Smith.
      I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

I know Bob Smith. Bob Smith was a friend of mine. You're no Bob Smith...

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
          That's the Deep Throat/Edward Snowden moment of UNH athletics waiting to happen, isn't it?
          Pretty much. Never hurts to ask though.
          Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
          Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius View Post
            That's the Deep Throat/Edward Snowden moment of UNH athletics waiting to happen, isn't it?
            A while back, I was going to go with the Zapruder film, but that seemed a but harsh.
            Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Thank you, NCAA Watcher, for quoting this:
              Quote Originally Posted by ListenToThis View Post
              Yes, Umile and McDonnell are the best coaches that UNH has. And the only reason they have stayed here and not taken bigger job opportunities in the past 10 years is BECAUSE of Marty Scarano. The coaches who know a thing or two about athletics know that he does his job respectably. No one is perfect. And pardon me, but you say he felt no "remorse" for McCloskey.... did you speak to him? Did he say he didn't feel bad? Did he say it didn't give him sleepless nights? No? Okay. I am guessing you have no idea who Marty is as a person. The news only covers the surface, the facts. And the fact was Yes he was fired. But he was fired for almost assaulting one of his players, which by the way, is caught on TAPE and the girl is pressing charges. so It's a pretty big deal, and Marty handled it the way that he AND his co workers felt was right. Marty is going no where. There are amazing plans for the football stadium, which is happening by the way, and all the sports teams are progressing. Football got further this year than EVER before, hockey is going strong, men's soccer is getting better by the year. Success doesn't happen overnight. Success has been MArty's vision since he started working here and he has achieved much of it. But it is not his fault that a creep took pictures of players, and that a coach went too far and had to pay for it. I think right now more than ever Marty needs support and not a bunch of low life haters. Hate all you want though, you'll see, Marty is going no where. He's making his mark on UNH, and UNH would be one sad school if he ever CHOSE to leave.

I was on the way home when a UNH Women's Hockey friend / fan, called me and read this. I rushed in, fed the dogs and cats, and hurried to respond, only to find it has disappeared. Hmmmmm, listentothis, did you let your ears close and your mouth run regrettably? I would like to respond to your ghost statement.

" did you speak to him? Did he say he didn't feel bad? "
              I was actually in a meeting in which marty stated that he had no regrets, and knew he had done the right thing with respect to Mccloskey's termination.

" almost " assaulting one of his players "
              Are you almost kidding me? I've almost done a lot of things in my life. Proud about some near almosts, and bummed about some others, but noone has ever told me there was a crime for almost doing anything.

caught on TAPE
              I have a VERY reliable source that says every second of all footage of several different recordings of the game have been scrutinized, and nothing even ALMOST was caught on TAPE. If there were film footage of an actual crime taking place, why would the poor taxpayers of Durham, or maybe even the State of NH, since we are talking about an event ALMOST involving a State employee, be wasting money on an extended investigation in which everyone at the game was asked to participate?

Marty is going no where.
              I think Chuck covered that quite well.

"He's making his mark on UNH," My male dog lifts his leg too.

"UNH would be one happy school if he ever CHOSE to leave." FYP.
              Last edited by DC78-82; 03-06-2014, 06:23 PM.
              "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

A dozen posts, then into nothingness, leaving only small traces, and one *interesting* comment about tape.

ListenToThis, we hardly knew ya ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                  A dozen posts, then into nothingness, leaving only small traces, and one *interesting* comment about tape.

ListenToThis, we hardly knew ya ...
                  Cue the "Happy Trails" music...most entertaining I must say...
                  I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Can't get the video to embed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcYsO890YJY
                    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Originally posted by DC78-82 View Post
                      " almost " assaulting one of his players "
                      Are you almost kidding me? I've almost done a lot of things in my life. Proud about some near almosts, and bummed about some others, but noone has ever told me there was a crime for almost doing anything.
                      This plays amazingly well in to Chuck's earlier "1984" theme, thought crime.

Originally posted by DC78-82 View Post
                      caught on TAPE
                      I have a VERY reliable source that says every second of all footage of several different recordings of the game have been scrutinized, and nothing even ALMOST was caught on TAPE. If there were film footage of an actual crime taking place, why would the poor taxpayers of Durham, or maybe even the State of NH, since we are talking about an event ALMOST involving a State employee, be wasting money on an extended investigation in which everyone at the game was asked to participate
                      Anyone with a season pass on UNHWildcats.tv should be able to load up the game in question. Granted, there are usually two or three additional cameras recording the game in the arena, but by all accounts it was a routine line change and chances are extremely slim.
                      "...On To Victory, Forever Blue & White..."
                      Men's Hockey

ECAC Regular Season: 1 • ECAC Tournament: 1 • Hockey East Regular Season: 8 • Hockey East Tournament: 2
                      NCAA Appearances: 22 • Frozen Fours: 7 • 1999 & 2003 NCAA Runner Up

Women's Hockey
                      EAIAW Champions: 4 • ECAC Regular Season: 3 • ECAC Tournament: 5 • Hockey East Regular Season: 6 • Hockey East Tournament: 4
                      AWCHA Final Fours: 2 • NCAA Appearances: 5 • Frozen Fours: 2 • 1999 Runner Up
                      1998 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                        Can't get the video to embed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcYsO890YJY
                        OMG now THAT is awesome complete with Trigger lol!
                        I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Originally posted by ClOuD 9 View Post
                          This plays amazingly well in to Chuck's earlier "1984" theme, thought crime.

Anyone with a season pass on UNHWildcats.tv should be able to load up the game in question. Granted, there are usually two or three additional cameras recording the game in the arena, but by all accounts it was a routine line change and chances are extremely slim.
                          Surprised it hasn't been "disappeared" like other unsavory content (pics of Coach M and the alleged voyeur).
                          Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Wasn't sure if the video was supposed to be public knowledge but since Listen already dropped that bomb... Guess who's story it aligns with 100% CANT WAIT till they (hopefully) release it. DC you might want to recheck with your source again. Things develop in an investigation you know

....and I'm gone again

Comment

Originally posted by prideofthecats View Post
                              Wasn't sure if the video was supposed to be public knowledge but since Listen already dropped that bomb... Guess who's story it aligns with 100% CANT WAIT till they (hopefully) release it. DC you might want to recheck with your source again. Things develop in an investigation you know

....and I'm gone again
                              Just as a quick refresher course for those who don't remember what this poster said earlier - and the account the poster says the video "aligns with 100%" - just so there's no confusion, here it is from a "student" close to the player:

HOWEVER, there are a few minorrrr details that he failed to mention. It is true that he grabbed her and pulled her down. But it doesn't end there. He then pinned her to the bench, got on top of her, grabbed her mask, shook her head(slamming the mask repeatedly into her chin), and stuck his finger in her mouth (all while screaming of course).

It's sure gotten *interesting* around here the last couple of days ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                                Just as a quick refresher course for those who don't remember what this poster said earlier - and the account the poster says the video "aligns with 100%" - just so there's no confusion, here it is from a "student" close to the player:

HOWEVER, there are a few minorrrr details that he failed to mention. It is true that he grabbed her and pulled her down. But it doesn't end there. He then pinned her to the bench, got on top of her, grabbed her mask, shook her head(slamming the mask repeatedly into her chin), and stuck his finger in her mouth (all while screaming of course).

It's sure gotten *interesting* around here the last couple of days ...
                                It's funny how the marty supporters here hide behind a nom de plume and try to disguise their identity and relationship to the school. Could it be that blue skies' world is made up of fair weather friends?
                                "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

Working...
                                X