PDA

View Full Version : UNH Wildcats - Marty Scarano

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Czarry
03-06-2014, 04:42 PM
It kills me that most of these posters hide behind the cloak of anonymity...
I started this thread... I signed my name... Who are the rest of you?.. Other than Chuck and Greg Ambrose...????

Darius
03-06-2014, 04:44 PM
It kills me that most of these posters hide behind the cloak of anonymity...
I started this thread... I signed my name... Who are the rest of you?.. Other than Chuck and Greg Ambrose...????My real name is Bob. Bob Smith.

Czarry
03-06-2014, 04:54 PM
I know Bob Smith. Bob Smith was a friend of mine. You're no Bob Smith...

Chuck Murray
03-06-2014, 05:00 PM
That's the Deep Throat/Edward Snowden moment of UNH athletics waiting to happen, isn't it?

Pretty much. Never hurts to ask though. :)

wildcatdc
03-06-2014, 05:12 PM
That's the Deep Throat/Edward Snowden moment of UNH athletics waiting to happen, isn't it?

A while back, I was going to go with the Zapruder film, but that seemed a but harsh.

DC78-82
03-06-2014, 06:11 PM
Thank you, NCAA Watcher, for quoting this:
Quote Originally Posted by ListenToThis View Post
Yes, Umile and McDonnell are the best coaches that UNH has. And the only reason they have stayed here and not taken bigger job opportunities in the past 10 years is BECAUSE of Marty Scarano. The coaches who know a thing or two about athletics know that he does his job respectably. No one is perfect. And pardon me, but you say he felt no "remorse" for McCloskey.... did you speak to him? Did he say he didn't feel bad? Did he say it didn't give him sleepless nights? No? Okay. I am guessing you have no idea who Marty is as a person. The news only covers the surface, the facts. And the fact was Yes he was fired. But he was fired for almost assaulting one of his players, which by the way, is caught on TAPE and the girl is pressing charges. so It's a pretty big deal, and Marty handled it the way that he AND his co workers felt was right. Marty is going no where. There are amazing plans for the football stadium, which is happening by the way, and all the sports teams are progressing. Football got further this year than EVER before, hockey is going strong, men's soccer is getting better by the year. Success doesn't happen overnight. Success has been MArty's vision since he started working here and he has achieved much of it. But it is not his fault that a creep took pictures of players, and that a coach went too far and had to pay for it. I think right now more than ever Marty needs support and not a bunch of low life haters. Hate all you want though, you'll see, Marty is going no where. He's making his mark on UNH, and UNH would be one sad school if he ever CHOSE to leave.

I was on the way home when a UNH Women's Hockey friend / fan, called me and read this. I rushed in, fed the dogs and cats, and hurried to respond, only to find it has disappeared. Hmmmmm, listentothis, did you let your ears close and your mouth run regrettably? I would like to respond to your ghost statement.

" did you speak to him? Did he say he didn't feel bad? "
I was actually in a meeting in which marty stated that he had no regrets, and knew he had done the right thing with respect to Mccloskey's termination.

" almost " assaulting one of his players "
Are you almost kidding me? I've almost done a lot of things in my life. Proud about some near almosts, and bummed about some others, but noone has ever told me there was a crime for almost doing anything.

caught on TAPE
I have a VERY reliable source that says every second of all footage of several different recordings of the game have been scrutinized, and nothing even ALMOST was caught on TAPE. If there were film footage of an actual crime taking place, why would the poor taxpayers of Durham, or maybe even the State of NH, since we are talking about an event ALMOST involving a State employee, be wasting money on an extended investigation in which everyone at the game was asked to participate?

Marty is going no where.
I think Chuck covered that quite well.

"He's making his mark on UNH," My male dog lifts his leg too.

"UNH would be one happy school if he ever CHOSE to leave." FYP.

Chuck Murray
03-06-2014, 06:34 PM
A dozen posts, then into nothingness, leaving only small traces, and one *interesting* comment about tape.

ListenToThis, we hardly knew ya ...

HockeyRef
03-06-2014, 07:07 PM
A dozen posts, then into nothingness, leaving only small traces, and one *interesting* comment about tape.

ListenToThis, we hardly knew ya ...

Cue the "Happy Trails" music...most entertaining I must say...

The Zlax45
03-06-2014, 07:55 PM
Can't get the video to embed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcYsO890YJY

ClOuD 9
03-06-2014, 08:02 PM
" almost " assaulting one of his players "
Are you almost kidding me? I've almost done a lot of things in my life. Proud about some near almosts, and bummed about some others, but noone has ever told me there was a crime for almost doing anything.
This plays amazingly well in to Chuck's earlier "1984" theme, thought crime.

caught on TAPE
I have a VERY reliable source that says every second of all footage of several different recordings of the game have been scrutinized, and nothing even ALMOST was caught on TAPE. If there were film footage of an actual crime taking place, why would the poor taxpayers of Durham, or maybe even the State of NH, since we are talking about an event ALMOST involving a State employee, be wasting money on an extended investigation in which everyone at the game was asked to participate
Anyone with a season pass on UNHWildcats.tv should be able to load up the game in question. Granted, there are usually two or three additional cameras recording the game in the arena, but by all accounts it was a routine line change and chances are extremely slim.

HockeyRef
03-06-2014, 08:02 PM
Can't get the video to embed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcYsO890YJY

OMG now THAT is awesome complete with Trigger lol! :)

wildcatdc
03-06-2014, 08:20 PM
This plays amazingly well in to Chuck's earlier "1984" theme, thought crime.

Anyone with a season pass on UNHWildcats.tv should be able to load up the game in question. Granted, there are usually two or three additional cameras recording the game in the arena, but by all accounts it was a routine line change and chances are extremely slim.

Surprised it hasn't been "disappeared" like other unsavory content (pics of Coach M and the alleged voyeur).

prideofthecats
03-07-2014, 12:07 PM
Wasn't sure if the video was supposed to be public knowledge but since Listen already dropped that bomb... Guess who's story it aligns with 100% :eek: CANT WAIT till they (hopefully) release it. DC you might want to recheck with your source again. Things develop in an investigation you know

....and I'm gone again

Chuck Murray
03-07-2014, 01:05 PM
Wasn't sure if the video was supposed to be public knowledge but since Listen already dropped that bomb... Guess who's story it aligns with 100% :eek: CANT WAIT till they (hopefully) release it. DC you might want to recheck with your source again. Things develop in an investigation you know

....and I'm gone again

Just as a quick refresher course for those who don't remember what this poster said earlier - and the account the poster says the video "aligns with 100%" - just so there's no confusion, here it is from a "student" close to the player:

HOWEVER, there are a few minorrrr details that he failed to mention. It is true that he grabbed her and pulled her down. But it doesn't end there. He then pinned her to the bench, got on top of her, grabbed her mask, shook her head(slamming the mask repeatedly into her chin), and stuck his finger in her mouth (all while screaming of course).

It's sure gotten *interesting* around here the last couple of days ...

DC78-82
03-07-2014, 02:18 PM
Just as a quick refresher course for those who don't remember what this poster said earlier - and the account the poster says the video "aligns with 100%" - just so there's no confusion, here it is from a "student" close to the player:

HOWEVER, there are a few minorrrr details that he failed to mention. It is true that he grabbed her and pulled her down. But it doesn't end there. He then pinned her to the bench, got on top of her, grabbed her mask, shook her head(slamming the mask repeatedly into her chin), and stuck his finger in her mouth (all while screaming of course).

It's sure gotten *interesting* around here the last couple of days ...

It's funny how the marty supporters here hide behind a nom de plume and try to disguise their identity and relationship to the school. Could it be that blue skies' world is made up of fair weather friends?

Hux
03-07-2014, 02:20 PM

....and I'm gone again

Yeah, you wish. FOWH was told by Mr. Scarano that all video (TV, game video, and highlight footage from Phil Kincade) had been gone over and there was nothing to confirm or refute the accounts of either side. The only video that shows any sort of "inappropriate contact" is that of Santa jumping on players and pushing away an arena worker in the runway between the second and third period.

Chuck Murray
03-07-2014, 03:03 PM
Yeah, you wish. FOWH was told by Mr. Scarano that all video (TV, game video, and highlight footage from Phil Kincade) had been gone over and there was nothing to confirm or refute the accounts of either side. The only video that shows any sort of "inappropriate contact" is that of Santa jumping on players and pushing away an arena worker in the runway between the second and third period.

Forgot about the Santa episode (see posted video earlier in this thread). :eek:

I guess what's most *interesting* to me about the purported recent leaks on here about a supposed "aligns 100%" video ... it's very interesting authorities would share ANY key details of their ongoing investigation like these to "students" (prideofthecats) who are friends with the player, and also "co-workers" (ListenToThis) who are admitted personal friends with the current AD. Not exactly according to the usual police protocol, to say the least. I have (serious) doubts this is anything more than either hearsay and/or a "whispering campaign" to further slander/libel Coach McCloskey. Not to mention, I'm sure Coach's counsel would be VERY interested in seeing this purported video as well - not to mention legally entitled IF there is a subpoena.

Now, to quote one of our anonymous moles ... and I'm gone again. :confused:

Chuck Murray
03-09-2014, 04:56 PM
Men's hoops finishes up another in a long string of forgettable seasons at 6-24. Discuss ...

Snively65
03-09-2014, 05:11 PM
Men's hoops finishes up another in a long string of forgettable seasons at 6-24. Discuss ...

Lost a couple of close games that could have gone either way. Team easily could have had eight wins. I heard that the team shows much promise for next season.

WIrinkrat
03-09-2014, 06:36 PM
Lost a couple of close games that could have gone either way. Team easily could have had eight wins. I heard that the team shows much promise for next season.

Might have got to double digits if they played D3....