St. Lawrence @ North Dakota- Larry visits Ralph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Lawrence @ North Dakota- Larry visits Ralph

No series of results will surprise me in this one. Both teams seem to be playing on the rollercoaster, never really know what performance you'll get. SLU obviously has a great offense (G. Carey alone has more points than UND's top 2 scorers), however we don't exactly have an adequate goaltender.

Actually, this feels almost like the Yale team from a few years ago. All offense, no goaltending!

Re: St. Lawrence @ North Dakota- Larry visits Ralph

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
    No series of results will surprise me in this one. Both teams seem to be playing on the rollercoaster, never really know what performance you'll get. SLU obviously has a great offense (G. Carey alone has more points than UND's top 2 scorers), however we don't exactly have an adequate goaltender.

Actually, this feels almost like the Yale team from a few years ago. All offense, no goaltending!
    Hi Brandon,

I'm in South NJ and can't get the game. Please keep the score updates coming.
    GO SAINTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskieman View Post
      Hi Brandon,

I'm in South NJ and can't get the game. Please keep the score updates coming.
      Sorry about not being on top of this, ran to brave the crowds at Best Buy.

1-1, minute into the second. Matt Carey scored for SLU on the PP, UND scored :55 into the second, also on a PP.

Comment

Thanks. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
        GO SAINTS.

Comment

PP is en fuego! Wick scores on the PP to put the Saints up 2-1. G. Carey with his second assist of the night, Baker gets the other. 7:30 left in the 2nd.

Wenny is in net for us, SLU outshooting the Whioux 15-10.

Comment

Thanks. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
            Appreciate it, same to you and the Muskieclan.

Comment

SLU just scored it's 2nd PP Goal of the night to make it 2-1 SLU near the end of the 2nd period
              St. Lawrence Skating Saints Hockey

6 time ECAC Champions: 1962, 1988, 1989, 1992, 2000, 2001
              4 time ECAC Runner-Ups: 1964, 1987, 1991, 1999
              2 time ECAC Cleary Cup Champions: 2000, 2007
              16 NCAA Tournament Appearances: 1952, 1955, 1956, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1983, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1992, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2007
              9 NCAA Frozen Four Appearances: 1952, 1955, 1956, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1988, 2000
              2 time NCAA Tournament Runner-Ups: 1961, 1988

Comment

Originally posted by Saints#1 View Post
                SLU just scored it's 2nd PP Goal of the night to make it 2-1 SLU near the end of the 2nd period
                2 minutes late and a dollar short

SLU is 2 for 3 on the PP tonight. UND is 1-4.

Comment

Bayreuther takes a cross checking penalty with 3:12 remaining in the 2nd. Still 2-1 Saints.

Comment

Saints kill it off, UND takes a slashing penalty with 1:49 remaining. Cash in on it fellas!

Comment

I know we just scored (all I can get with the PC's down here is the USCHO Score Updates). 3-1 SLU after 2. So far, so good for us.
                      GO SAINTS.

Comment

Baker cashes in on it with a minute left! SLU goes into the locker room with a 3-1 lead.

3-4 on the PP tonight now.

Scoring so far: M. Carey (Wick, G. Carey), Wick (Baker, G. Carey), Baker (G. Carey, Bayreuther). UND's goal was Gaarder (Chyzyk, Tambellini).

Shots are 20-13 in favor of the Saints.
                        Last edited by hockeyplayer1015; 11-29-2013, 09:09 PM.

Comment

I know we just scored (all I can get with the PC's down here is the USCHO Score Updates). 3-1 SLU after 2. So far, so good for us.
                          Not sure if you can access it Brian, but I usually use CHN's live scoreboard. http://www.collegehockeynews.com/sch...scoreboard.php

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                            2 minutes late and a dollar short

SLU is 2 for 3 on the PP tonight. UND is 1-4.
                            That about sums up my week so far ... Hopefully we keep this up, even Wenninger looks sharp tonight. Our PP is deadly and my only suggestion to opposing teams is STAY OUT OF THE BOX!!! Keep it up boys!
                            St. Lawrence Skating Saints Hockey

6 time ECAC Champions: 1962, 1988, 1989, 1992, 2000, 2001
                            4 time ECAC Runner-Ups: 1964, 1987, 1991, 1999
                            2 time ECAC Cleary Cup Champions: 2000, 2007
                            16 NCAA Tournament Appearances: 1952, 1955, 1956, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1983, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1992, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2007
                            9 NCAA Frozen Four Appearances: 1952, 1955, 1956, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1988, 2000
                            2 time NCAA Tournament Runner-Ups: 1961, 1988

Comment

Originally posted by Saints#1 View Post
                              That about sums up my week so far ... Hopefully we keep this up, even Wenninger looks sharp tonight. Our PP is deadly and my only suggestion to opposing teams is STAY OUT OF THE BOX!!! Keep it up boys!
                              Better yet! UND took an unsportsmanlike at the end of the second. Starting off the 3rd on the PP!

Edit: UND kills it off. Not much happening from the looks of the stats.

Comment

Working...
                              X