Primelink 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primelink 2013

Somebody had to start it ... So who's coming, and who do you like?

Re: Primelink 2013

I'm anxious to see both Norwich and Midd. Should be an excellent match. Don't know much about Superior. This could be the year the "import team" finally wins?? Fun weekend with the highlight being running home between games for a hot turkey sandwich !!

Comment

I'd be absolutely shocked if a Superior came in and stole the Turkey but stranger things have happened I guess. Based on results and speaking with a couple of people in the West. Superior isn't on the same level as the west elite of Adrian, UWSP, UWEC, and SNC.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
        I'd be absolutely shocked if a Superior came in and stole the Turkey but stranger things have happened I guess. Based on results and speaking with a couple of people in the West. Superior isn't on the same level as the west elite of Adrian, UWSP, UWEC, and SNC.
        Despite the great history of NU and Superior in the Phrozen Four (to appease the NCAA), it seems as though at least this year they look more like Wisconsin Inferior. (bad joke, but somebody had to make it)
        2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
        2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
        2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

You guys can stop with the Bulletin Board material any time now......
          Remy Babineaux
          remyb616@gmail.com
          D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
            Despite the great history of NU and Superior in the Phrozen Four (to appease the NCAA), it seems as though at least this year they look more like Wisconsin Inferior. (bad joke, but somebody had to make it)
            Record doesn't look good but UWS got their best win of the season on Saturday, knocking off previously unbeaten St. Scholastica 3-2.

Comment

I'm really concerned about the Midd-Norwich game. The smaller ice surface doesn't favor either team and the team that can adapt to it will win. I believe the winner of this game will play the Cardinals in the Championship game.....(no offense to Superior)
              Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
                I'm really concerned about the Midd-Norwich game. The smaller ice surface doesn't favor either team and the team that can adapt to it will win. I believe the winner of this game will play the Cardinals in the Championship game.....(no offense to Superior)
                No offense to the WEST but Platty will be in Championship Game but in looking at Polls the WEST could have more teams stronger than EAST this year
                Steve Day(NU71)
                Go Cadets

Comment

Platty has won the previous 3 shootouts at their barn. With the team they have this year I would think they would be the team to beat.

Video clip WPTZ
                  http://www.wptz.com/news/sports/loca...z/-/index.html

Primelink web page
                  http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...57155469,d.eW0

Comment

Originally posted by VT bragging rights View Post
                    Platty has won the previous 3 shootouts at their barn. With the team they have this year I would think they would be the team to beat.

Video clip WPTZ

Primelink web page
                    They have?
                    Remy Babineaux
                    remyb616@gmail.com
                    D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by VT bragging rights View Post

Video clip WPTZ

Primelink web page
                      Outside of being the two-time defending champs, I don't see how Norwich is the favorite this weekend..
                      GO LAKERS!!!
                      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                      Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                        Outside of being the two-time defending champs, I don't see how Norwich is the favorite this weekend..
                        It's WPTZ, Vermont teams will always be the favorite. ..
                        Remy Babineaux
                        remyb616@gmail.com
                        D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
                          Both teams (especially the coaches) have plenty of experience on the smaller ice surface. I doubt it'll affect either of them all that much. Should be another great weekend of hockey - I'm looking forward to being at all four games this weekend.
                          Steve
                          Penn State Class of '95
                          Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                            It's WPTZ, Vermont teams will alwaysbe the favorite. ..
                            WPTZ seems to be almost ashamed that much of their viewing area is in NYS.
                            Someone once made the comment (paraphrased a bit) that someone at CVPH Medical Center in Plattsburgh could discover a life- saving cancer cure, but WPTZ would first carry a report of a new stop sign bring installed in Burlington. LOL

GO CARDS
                            Wally
                            Cornell '67

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                              It's WPTZ, Vermont teams will always be the favorite. ..
                              You sure you've got your tv stations right? WPTZ sports seem to love Plattsburgh to me. WCAX is the one that pretty much dominates the Vermont sports scene.
                              GO LAKERS!!!
                              Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                              X