Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

St. Cloud State at Minnesota-Duluth: Two Whole Weeks of These People? Joy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Cloud State at Minnesota-Duluth: Two Whole Weeks of These People? Joy...

This can refer to either opposing fanbase or even your own. I'm not being exclusive here.
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Re: St. Cloud State at Minnesota-Duluth: Two Whole Weeks of These People? Joy...

It stinks having a bye every other week. I want hockey!

We'll see what the poles say later today but UMD could be facing the number 1 team in the nation two series in a row.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Re: St. Cloud State at Minnesota-Duluth: Two Whole Weeks of These People? Joy...

Hard to see SCSU move up to #1. A tie (shootout loss) and a win to a CC team that's not so great this year is probably not going to hurdle a #1 Minnesota team that split with UMD (plus it's just hard to see SCSU jumping the "mighty Gophers.")

I'm guessing the top two will stay the same with SCSU getting a couple more 1st place votes than last week. It will be interesting to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        It stinks having a bye every other week. I want hockey!

We'll see what the poles say later today but UMD could be facing the number 1 team in the nation two series in a row.
        I hope they do, and I hope the Dogs get at least another split.

Comment

Originally posted by 5MinMajor View Post
          Hard to see SCSU move up to #1. A tie (shootout loss) and a win to a CC team that's not so great this year is probably not going to hurdle a #1 Minnesota team that split with UMD (plus it's just hard to see SCSU jumping the "mighty Gophers.")

I'm guessing the top two will stay the same with SCSU getting a couple more 1st place votes than last week. It will be interesting to see.
          Correction: we got more 1st place votes than the Gophers and STILL came in 2nd. Figures.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
            Correction: we got more 1st place votes than the Gophers and STILL came in 2nd. Figures.
            I bet you guys just need a little RESPECT!!!!!

Comment

Good thing the poll is meaningless.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                I bet you guys just need a little RESPECT!!!!!

It would have been cute to thump our chests...but who voted for FERRIS? lol

Comment

Maybe that will change after this upcoming weekends games. Polls are funny and so is the debate but its all for nothing.
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

It would have been cute to thump our chests...but who voted for FERRIS? lol
                    +1
                    "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

No home games in November. Brutal.

Even if the poles change, this will be a major series...... three belts - soon to be 2 belts - are on the line!

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      Congrats to Cornell on retaining the Belt.
                      Code:
                                         Current Holder         Next Defense
                      The Belt           Cornell                Boston University 11/30/2013
                      AHA Belt           Niagara                Air Force 11/27/2013
                      ECAC Belt          Cornell                Colgate 12/07/2013
                      HEA Belt           Providence             Northeastern 12/06/3013
                      new WCHA Belt 1    Alaska Anchorage       Minnesota State 11/29/2013
                      new WCHA Belt 2    Minnesota State        Alaska Anchorage 11/29/2013
                      old WCHA Belt      Wisconsin              Alabama Huntsville 12/27/2013
                      Ivy Belt           Cornell                Princeton 12/29/2013 or Harvard 01/17/2014
                      B1G                Penn State             Wisconsin 12/06/2013
                      Off'l NCHC Belt 1  Minnesota-Duluth       St. Cloud 12/06/2013
                      Off'l NCHC Belt 2  St. Cloud              Minnesota Duluth 12/06/2013
                      New England Belt   Quinnipiac             Providence 11/27/2013
                      Massachusetts Belt Northeastern           Massachusetts 01/04/2014
                      Michigan Belt      Michigan               Ferris State 12/11/2013
                      Minnesota Belt     St. Cloud              Minnesota-Duluth 12/06/2013
                      New York Belt      Union                  Rensselaer 01/25/2014
                      D-II Play-up Belt  Minnesota State        Alaska Anchorage 11/29/2013
                      D-III Play-up Belt Clarkson               St. Lawrence 12/06/2013
                      Play-up Belt       Minnesota State        Alaska Anchorage 11/29/2013
                      Corrections are always appreciated.
                      Dirty: Why {shouldn't Grand Valley State} not just go the Miami way to fund DI? Rob banks and sell drugs.
                      bigmrg74: GVSU has some speed, but not that kind of speed.

Comment

No home games is nothing compared to having 2/3 weekend with byes. Ugh.

Let's win both belts and then defend our new belts the next night.
                        Last edited by Biddco; 11-27-2013, 09:14 PM.
                        tUMD Hockey

Comment

I guess I have been on here a few years as I was greeted with this upon logging in: Your password is 3380 days old, and has therefore expired. USCHO, you call that a Thanksgiving greeting??

In the spirit of Thanksgiving...as a tUMD fan, I am thankful our recruiters keep bringing players to the team the quality and quantity of our underclassmen. Future looks bright. The last two years, tUMD's frosh classes have exceeded offensive expectations.
                          tUMD season ticket holder since 1983-84.

Comment

Originally posted by section16rowA View Post
                            I guess I have been on here a few years as I was greeted with this upon logging in: Your password is 3380 days old, and has therefore expired. USCHO, you call that a Thanksgiving greeting??

In the spirit of Thanksgiving...as a tUMD fan, I am thankful our recruiters keep bringing players to the team the quality and quantity of our underclassmen. Future looks bright. The last two years, tUMD's frosh classes have exceeded offensive expectations.
                            Welcome to 2 weeks ago! You can reset it using your current password. I believe that is what all of us smart ones did.
                            Originally posted by Skeeterman
                            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Is this where I go to voice my desire to fire Hakstol?
                              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                              X