No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech at UAA: Or, How I Learn To Stop Worrying And Love The Ponies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michigan Tech at UAA: Or, How I Learn To Stop Worrying And Love The Ponies

Originally posted by revfnb View Post
    I am still cheering on the power Point goal
    You get that message from the America One website. It was down for the entire first period. I haven't checked since.
    Originally Posted by aparch
    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
      You get that message from the America One website. It was down for the entire first period. I haven't checked since.
      So, im ****ed at the radio thing also.. Keeps asking me to upgrade.. Uggg
      Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

Comment

How about them 'Wolves!!

Comment

Great win for UAA and happy for the freshmen getting a couple of goals.
          Upper Deck Fan

Comment

Airplane legs; we'll get you tomorrow

Comment

Whoever closed 15th between Lake Otis and Karluk did it for the sole reason of ****ing me off knowing I live off of that road. The 5-minute drive home became a 30-minute adventure through methland Fairview.

AKDOT is out to get me.
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

SEAWOLVES WIN!
                Last edited by Jimjamesak; 11-23-2013, 01:22 AM.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                  Whoever closed 15th between Lake Otis and Karluk did it for the sole reason of ****ing me off knowing I live off of that road. The 5-minute drive home became a 30-minute adventure through methland Fairview.

AKDOT is out to get me.
                  That road is still closed? Boooooooooooo!
                  I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

That one.
                    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post

That one.

I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by UAA Fan in Florida View Post
                        How about them 'Wolves!!
                        Indeed, how bout those Wolves!! Great win, and still undefeated at home. Stomp on their throats tomorrow night Seawolves. Put the pedal to the metal and don't let up!! (And I say that with great affection, Tech fans). Seriously though, I think tomorrow nights game will be a much harder fought game.
                        Last edited by Suze; 11-23-2013, 02:05 AM.
                        Originally Posted by aparch
                        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Indeed, how bout those Wolves!! Great win, and still undefeated at home. Stomp on their throats tomorrow night Seawolves. Put the pedal to the metal and don't let up!! (And I say that with great affection, Tech fans). Seriously though, I think tomorrow nights game will be a much harder fought game.
                          Would like to point out that Gundy is ranked 16th in the nation with his GAA.

UAA has the 9th ranked Power Play.

:shocked:
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Make the Sully a houseparty nobody wants to crash, like the old days.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                              I thought you all were kidding.
                              (Fahrenheit)
                              Anchorage AK: 1
                              Houghton MI: 39

That's delightful.
                              According to Weather Underground, right now (1:19 a.m. Alaska time).. it's:

Anchorage: 23.8 (feels like 24 degrees F)
                              Houghton: 11.4 (feels like 3 degrees F) ..You must have a windchill going on!

Roads from S. Anchorage to the Sullivan Arena weren't too bad tonight. No problems at all. Gotta hand it to the Tech fans that were there.. they have spirit!! It made me sad that we don't have the UAA drummers this year!

Comment

I know Tech lost but what was the final score? The USCHO scorekeeper must be sleeping in this morning.
                                "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet"
                                Abe Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X