Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXVIII: This could be a banner year, but how would we know?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXVIII: This could be a banner year, but how would we know?

BADGERS!!!
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXVIII: This could be a banner year, but how would we know?

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      Great weekend and I love, love, LOVE the scrum at the end. Showed a little grit... a little sandpaper.
      Agreed. It has been a while since I have enjoyed both games in a weekend this much. I think this weekend was a huge step in the right direction for team cohesion.

The seniors stepped up this weekend, especially Dahl and Mersch. Maybe this whole Big10 thing will work out
      In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
      I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Innova View Post
        http://i.imgur.com/eaFrwnW.jpg

Edit. Penalty box.....not bench.

Oh... we've seen this before...

Last edited by Gurtholfin; 02-07-2014, 02:09 PM.

Comment

I doubt ol' Red was real happy with Copp cross checking Zengerle well beyond the whistle. Copp's a very good player and obviously frustrated, but it was a stupid thing to do on his part. McCabe was all over him in a heartbeat.

Early in the game we had a Big Weasel chirping at Dahl, and Soleway jumped right in his grill. Of course Big Jeff didn't back down either after the ref pulled Soleway aside.

Good to see to see the boys playing with a little swagger and taking it to a good team. Especially without Kerdiles and Little in the line up. Just a very satisfying weekend. Timely goals, big stops, big hits... Great Hockey.
          Originally posted by WiscTJK
          I'm with Wisko and Tim.
          Originally posted by Timothy A
          Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Can we just do that every time? That was wonderful. A lot of people go there just before puck drop, and I was afraid a lot of people in the lower bowl would be coming late, but as the flag passed back over my head and I could see everything again...behold! People! There was some awesome energy in that building. I was glad there was more crowd reaction to plays that weren't just goals. When Rumpel made a great save in front of us students, we went nuts, bowed down, and even got a "we're not worthy" chant going. Michael Mersch seems to really enjoy entering the offensive zone while spinning. It tends to work. This team has improved since the Anchorage series, and they didn't even need Kerdiles to do everything! They're starting to live up to the hype. I really want more of what I just saw. That was great. From what I heard, the Michigan fans were great to be around, as well! The ref totally missed that hook by a backchecking Wolverine on Barnes. SING: ♫ Oh lord, it's hard to be humble ♫ and so on and so forth.

Comment

I thought Cavalinni (drunk sp) showed alot of hustle this weekend. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get some more ice time this year.
              Wisconsin Hockey: What're YOU looking at?

The number of times a poster posts per day is directly correlated with how dissatisfied he is with his relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by bigus View Post
                I thought Cavalinni (drunk sp) showed alot of hustle this weekend. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get some more ice time this year.
                Pasta almost had a goal. He had room coming across the crease on his forehand, but Nagelvoort stayed strong there.

Comment

Yeah the 4th line picked it up. Also, Nagelvoort = result of of Nazgul + Voldemort sex /nerd.
                  Wisconsin Hockey: What're YOU looking at?

The number of times a poster posts per day is directly correlated with how dissatisfied he is with his relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post
                    Maybe this whole Big10 thing will work out
                    Funny...that's exactly what we said when we swept you in November.

Comment

Originally posted by bigus View Post
                      Yeah the 4th line picked it up. Also, Nagelvoort = result of of Nazgul + Voldemort sex /nerd.
                      I did hear some rumors that Nagelvoort is a death eater.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
                        I did hear some rumors that Nagelvoort is a death eater.
                        Of course he is idiot...he's dutch.

Comment

Sounds like it was a great weekend for the Badgers, and an intense building tonight.
                          This pleases me, as I am going to be at the Gopher-Badger game Friday in Madison. A night like tonight makes me even more excited for it.

Well done on a great weekend, Badgers. Now kindly go eat a bag of ****

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                            Well said compadre.

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                              Sounds like it was a great weekend for the Badgers, and an intense building tonight.
                              This pleases me, as I am going to be at the Gopher-Badger game Friday in Madison. A night like tonight makes me even more excited for it.

I'll be there too!

If you get hit by a projectile, first off, it wasn't me. Second, it's not my poop.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                                I'll be there too!

If you get hit by a projectile, first off, it wasn't me. Second, it's not my poop.
                                Speaking of getting hit by projectiles, that guy in 110 (possibly 109) who caught that puck coming in hot...that was a nice catch.

Comment

Working...
                                X