• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI @ Mercyhurst (11/22, 11/23)

Discuss.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI @ Mercyhurst (11/22, 11/23)

After all of the penalties in the waning moments of tonight's game, who is disqualified from playing in Friday's game?
    Here we come!

Comment

Originally posted by fr joe View Post
      After all of the penalties in the waning moments of tonight's game, who is disqualified from playing in Friday's game?
      Pretty sure I heard Miller get a DQ but I could be completely mistaken. We'll find out soon enough.
      APBWiki

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
        Pretty sure I heard Miller get a DQ but I could be completely mistaken. We'll find out soon enough.
        Miller went to the Dairy Queen?
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The official box http://collegehockeystats.net/1314/boxes/mrenuni1.n16. I don't see any disqualification penalties.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            The official box http://collegehockeystats.net/1314/boxes/mrenuni1.n16. I don't see any disqualification penalties.
            Remember one of the new rules this time around is that three misconducts in a season is an automatic DQ.

Comment

As much as we've been having some struggles lately, this should be two decent wins for RPI. I've noticed we tend to not have any issues with AHA teams most of the time.
              Hockey is serious business. Everything else is just a game.

RPI Hockey, Syracuse Football, New York Rangers, New York Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by ibanezist00 View Post
                As much as we've been having some struggles lately, this should be two decent wins for RPI. I've noticed we tend to not have any issues with AHA teams most of the time.
                Except when it's Army, and that's only since a certain person started working at RPI (Fire the colonel! ).

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Remember one of the new rules this time around is that three misconducts in a season is an automatic DQ.
                  Three game misconducts. The only RPI player currently in danger of hitting three in the season after tonight's s***show is Wood, who received two game misconduct penalties tonight. The the non-game misconduct penalties to Higgs, Haggerty, Bubela, and Zaleski don't count toward the limit for an automatic DQ. That's not to say that the league can't review the penalties and decide to assess suspensions after-the-fact.
                  Last edited by JCrawford; 11-17-2013, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Before this weekend, I was planning to go to one or two of these games. I'm starting to reconsider.

Comment

I was at the Class of '23 Rink on November 28, 1973 to see RPI lose to Penn, 3-2, when the referee waved off an apparent tying goal in the final minute.

To the best of my recollection, that was the last time prior to this weekend that RPI's hockey team played a game in Pennsylvania.

Unfortunately, noplace else in the whole state is as far away from where I live as Erie. Troy is closer to me than Erie is.

Afraid I'm going to have to pass on making a trip to see the Engineers' hopefully triumphal return to the Keystone State. Hope to make it to Princeton in January.

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                        I was at the Class of '23 Rink on November 28, 1973 to see RPI lose to Penn, 3-2, when the referee waved off an apparent tying goal in the final minute.

To the best of my recollection, that was the last time prior to this weekend that RPI's hockey team played a game in Pennsylvania.

Unfortunately, noplace else in the whole state is as far away from where I live as Erie. Troy is closer to me than Erie is.

Afraid I'm going to have to pass on making a trip to see the Engineers' hopefully triumphal return to the Keystone State. Hope to make it to Princeton in January.
                        You are absolutely correct with the last time RPI was in Pennsylvania. They have played 1408 games between that game and their one on Friday.

Comment

SA Pregame video plus RPI & Mercyhurst Gamenotes...... http://www.rpiathletics.com/news/201...px?path=hockey
                          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post

Hope to see you here in NJ. We need 2 very convincing wins right now. Convincing both in the final score and in the overall play.
                            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                              SA Pregame video plus RPI & Mercyhurst Gamenotes...... http://www.rpiathletics.com/news/201...px?path=hockey
                              Sure sounds like some changes will be made on defense.
                              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Working...
                              X