Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games of 11/15 - Utica valiant? Is #1 bedeviled? Don't point @ Thomas! SCORES!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Games of 11/15 - Utica valiant? Is #1 bedeviled? Don't point @ Thomas! SCORES!!

Originally posted by racer99 View Post
    SNC 4, LFC 1. End P1.....first P1 goals of season.. Baptista with a four point nite already..
    Does he still have a Napoli style beard?
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Re: Games of 11/15 - Utica valiant? Is #1 bedeviled? Don't point @ Thomas! SCORES!!

elmira upended by Bport 5-2......Oswego tomorrow night,they had better play a lot better than that if they want to beat Oz......Bport looked pretty good dont want to downplay their effort.I think we will see a much different elmira team in Oswego tomorrow night for sure.

Comment

5-0 Adrian

10 to go
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Extra time in the Cooler.....joy
          Remy Babineaux
          remyb616@gmail.com
          D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
            elmira upended by Bport 5-2......Oswego tomorrow night,they had better play a lot better than that if they want to beat Oz......Bport looked pretty good dont want to downplay their effort.I think we will see a much different elmira team in Oswego tomorrow night for sure.
            A Sour Eagle for tomorrow night? You have to expect a barn burner & looking forward to it!
            2012-2013 Last Person Standing Champion
            2012-2013 SUNYAC Pick'Em Champion
            2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2016-2017 D-III Pick'Em Challenge Champion
            2013-2014 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Champion, 2014-2015 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Co-Champion
            2013-2014 Last Person Standing Losers Bracket Loser Champion
            2014-2015 Atlantic Hockey Pick'em Champion

"A fast body-contact game played by men with clubs in their hands and knives laced to their feet.” - Paul Gallico

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              5-0 Adrian

10 to go
              10 goals to go? You expect them to score 15??
              2012-2013 Last Person Standing Champion
              2012-2013 SUNYAC Pick'Em Champion
              2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2016-2017 D-III Pick'Em Challenge Champion
              2013-2014 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Champion, 2014-2015 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Co-Champion
              2013-2014 Last Person Standing Losers Bracket Loser Champion
              2014-2015 Atlantic Hockey Pick'em Champion

"A fast body-contact game played by men with clubs in their hands and knives laced to their feet.” - Paul Gallico

Comment

EC simply cannot lose to Brockport if they want to be considered a "contender" after the season they had last year. Not sure who is to blame, but someone needs to be able to get this team "up" for games against teams like Brockport.
                2006, 2010 ECAC West Pick'Em Champion.

Comment

Collins with one of the sickest goals you will see all year wins it for Geneseo. Individual effort with less than :10 seconds left in OT

Gen 4
                  Hob 3
                  F OT
                  Remy Babineaux
                  remyb616@gmail.com
                  D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Awesome, the Bears spend $ 8 million dollars on new rink and they haven't won a game yet. This is just awful, plain awful.
                    LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
                      Awesome, the Bears spend $ 8 million dollars on new rink and they haven't won a game yet. This is just awful, plain awful.
                      Hearing there might be some problems in the locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                        4 - 2 Platty...Ducky can't figure out how Freddy scored it!!
                        What did Barry Roytman do to get penalized with a game misconduct?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-R- View Post
                          Hearing there might be some problems in the locker room.
                          If I could only write what I wish I could..."feelings, nothing more than feelings..."
                          LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

Adrian 7
                            CUW 0

Final
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by wallhd View Post
                              What did Barry Roytman do to get penalized with a game misconduct?
                              Five minute major for cross checking. Which means PSU will only have five D tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
                                If I could only write what I wish I could..."feelings, nothing more than feelings..."
                                That what I was hearing around the rink last weekend. Then Ducky and Rob talked about it on the radio broadcast as well. Not good if word is traveling down route 11.
                                Last edited by Bill-R-; 11-15-2013, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X