Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin @ Miami

I like series threads.
    Last edited by MUnRPI; 11-13-2013, 08:10 AM.

Re: Wisconsin @ Miami

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
    I like series threads.
    I like fine cheeses, fall walks along Lake Mendota, and discussing Mike Eaves taste in neck wear. (More paisley.)
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
      I like fine cheeses, fall walks along Lake Mendota, and discussing Mike Eaves taste in neck wear. (More paisley.)
      I like hockey chants at other sports, such as volleyball, where I'll be tracking the end of the friday game. I like hockey growing in "non-traditional markets" - see Kerdiles, Nic and Williams, Jay - and when the Badgers win, so the football fans can see it on the "Badger Rewind" on the scoreboard.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
        I like hockey chants at other sports, such as volleyball, where I'll be tracking the end of the friday game. I like hockey growing in "non-traditional markets" - see Kerdiles, Nic and Williams, Jay - and when the Badgers win, so the football fans can see it on the "Badger Rewind" on the scoreboard.
        I like the thing you said about hockey, the rest I didn't really understand very well.

Also, I'm curious as to which of the four words MUnRPI started this soon to be spectacular thread off with required editing.
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

I like the thing you said about hockey, the rest I didn't really understand very well.

Also, I'm curious as to which of the four words MUnRPI started this soon to be spectacular thread off with required editing.
          I like where this thread is heading.

Comment

Miami fans: Bucky fans like paint thinner and dead deer and not necessarily in that order.

Your Welcome,

A Gopher fan

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post

A Gopher fan
              What took you so long? There were FOUR posts before you. I realize it's early in the season but you guys are way off your game. Better pick it up. You play us in a couple of weeks.
              I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

I like to think the first post initally read "I <3 series threads." Why was it changed? The world may never know.
                Last edited by SweeneyHawksHockey; 11-14-2013, 01:08 PM. Reason: Wisko McBadgerton, My Stupidity
                2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

This has to be nomonated for post of the year.

I like Sprecher Orange Dream soda, pepperonchinis, and Mustangs.
                  Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                  "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                  Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I like Tim's very astute observations.

Originally posted by SweeneyHawksHockey View Post
                    Why is was changed?
                    To be fair, sometimes editing is a useful tool.

Also, I like our chances this weekend in the pre-game grammar bee.
                    I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

To be fair, sometimes editing is a useful tool.

Also, I like our chances this weekend in the pre-game grammar bee.
                      I'm embarrassed.
                      2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

Any tv or streaming options for Saturday?

Oh and I like how everything was so much better back in the day...especially nostalgia.
                        In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                        I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post
                          Any tv or streaming options for Saturday?

Oh and I like how everything was so much better back in the day...especially nostalgia.
                          $10.95 for 1 month. Not the best feed in the world but you can see the game, most of the time.

http://www.muredhawks.com/subs/Landi...B_OEM_ID=26100

Comment

Don't need the stream. I'll be there on Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by NEWI Badger Fan View Post
                              Don't need the stream. I'll be there on Saturday!
                              I like fans in red and white in the middle of all those Miami fans...also in red and white.

Comment

Working...
                              X