Colgate @ RPI (Sat 11/9)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colgate @ RPI (Sat 11/9)

After blowing another lead at home against Cornell, it'll be interesting to see if we get the Engineers who blew out Dartmouth 7-1 or the ones who have settled for a pair of 3-3 ties in their first two home league games after holding third period leads.
    APBWiki

Re: Colgate @ RPI (Sat 11/9)

2013-14
    Thread-Starting Statistics:
    Code:
    Ralph Baer         3- 1- 1  7 points  .700
    burgie12           1- 0- 0  2 points 1.000
    REDRocket          1- 0- 0  2 points 1.000
    fr joe             1- 1- 0  2 points  .500
    engineerhockeyfan  0- 0- 1  1 point   .500

Cumulative 2003-04 - 2013-14 Thread-Starting Statistics
    Code:
    Ralph Baer        37-33-12 86 points  .524
    fr joe            36-39- 9 81 points  .482
    engineerhockeyfan 16-21- 5 37 points  .440
    Red Cloud         11- 2- 1 23 points  .821
    hockeyhound       11-14- 1 23 points  .442
    GRussinko          9-14- 2 20 points  .400
    rpihockeyfan13     6- 6- 1 13 points  .500
    DrDemento          4-15- 3 11 points  .250
    RPIBMW             4- 5- 1  9 points  .450
    FlagDUDE08         4- 0- 0  8 points 1.000
    burgie12           4- 2- 0  8 points  .667
    HighlanderRPI      3- 4- 1  7 points  .438
    jericho            3- 7- 0  6 points  .300
    REDRocket          2- 3- 0  4 points  .400
    RPIHFH             1- 1- 1  3 points  .500
    JennyRN            1- 1- 1  3 points  .500
    Waite21            1- 4- 1  3 points  .250
    berbs91            1- 0- 0  2 points 1.000
    ambersuds          1- 0- 0  2 points 1.000
    JCrawford          1- 0- 0  2 points 1.000
    drshoen            1- 0- 0  2 points 1.000
    Jeffrey On         1- 1- 0  2 points  .500
    lugnut92           1- 2- 0  2 points  .333
    NYhockeyguy        1- 2- 0  2 points  .333
    redrocker          0- 0- 1  1 point   .500
    RKarger            0- 0- 1  1 point   .500
    fishcore12         0- 0- 1  1 point   .500
    Rockchops          0- 1- 1  1 point   .250
    vicb               0- 3- 1  1 point   .125
    RenPI              0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    johnk              0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    Cookin4Fun         0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    RPI-Fan-Go-Red     0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    Gophers #1         0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    ZYanksRule         0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    redhead18          0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    Priceless          0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    jmhusker           0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    REDaero91          0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    RPI92              0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    hawthr             0- 2- 0  0 points  .000

For your listening pleasure:

Fight Song
    http://pepband.union.rpi.edu/music/LongHail.mp3

Alma Mater
    http://pepband.union.rpi.edu/music3/Alma%20Mater.mp3
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Often playing with a lead late in a game necessitates a change in game plan and tactics. We just do not have it down yet-we will, just need to be leading late a few more times. It really helps to get that empty netter when you have the chance. Go Red!! Let's play a full game tonight.
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Tinman's B'Day today.....Hat-Trick would be ni........... he**, just win baby!
        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Lines are out early.....some changes. Good to see Jake Wood back in lineup.....http://www.rpiathletics.com/document...OL.pdf?id=1694
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Colgate Lines...http://www.rpiathletics.com/document...11.pdf?id=1693

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
              Lines are out early.....some changes. Good to see Jake Wood back in lineup.....http://www.rpiathletics.com/document...OL.pdf?id=1694
              Wood and Hampton in for Bourbonnais and Dolan. I am surprised that Dolan is out considering SA's love for upperclassmen unless he got hurt.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Order for the day: Just win, baby!

Go, Red, Go! (Please keep in mind that Colgate outshot/outplayed Union at the Salt Dome last night.)
                Here we come!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  Wood and Hampton in for Bourbonnais and Dolan. I am surprised that Dolan is out considering SA's love for upperclassmen unless he got hurt.
                  Look at his +/- even including the one game against Dartmouth where he was on the ice for the first 6 goals.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                    Look at his +/- even including the one game against Dartmouth where he was on the ice for the first 6 goals.
                    I agree with that. Do you think that has play was particularly bad yesterday?
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      I agree with that. Do you think that has play was particularly bad yesterday?
                      Not at all-and i do not think that his play has even been particulary bad at any time. It is just obvious that the combination of 3 and 11 on the ice has just not clicked that well so far this year. I am not a huge believer in +/- but when the other defense pairs have numbers that far from the ones these two have put up-you have to take a look at it. It might just be a chemistry thing or it could even be so simple as the fact that they are on the ice against the best offensive pairs playing opposite us. I have noted that as a pair-they do not seem to clear the zone as well as Reno/Curadi but that is just my 2¢. I am sure all of this has been duly noted by SA-he does not miss much-and whatever changes necessary will be tried. You were at the game so you would have a better view, but I felt we played well enough to win-and should have. But we had a horrible 2 minutes at the end and just have not figured out how to play with the lead and shut the other team down. Plus Haggs took a very bad penalty which was just unnecessary.

Comment

Not at all-and i do not think that his play has even been particulary bad at any time. It is just obvious that the combination of 3 and 11 on the ice has just not clicked that well so far this year. I am not a huge believer in +/- but when the other defense pairs have numbers that far from the ones these two have put up-you have to take a look at it. It might just be a chemistry thing or it could even be so simple as the fact that they are on the ice against the best offensive pairs playing opposite us. I have noted that as a pair-they do not seem to clear the zone as well as Reno/Curadi but that is just my 2¢. I am sure all of this has been duly noted by SA-he does not miss much-and whatever changes necessary will be tried. You were at the game so you would have a better view, but I felt we played well enough to win-and should have. But we had a horrible 2 minutes at the end and just have not figured out how to play with the lead and shut the other team down. Plus Haggs took a very bad penalty which was just unnecessary.
                        I agree with all of that, especially that both of the other pairs appear to have better chemistry.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

With regards to Haggs penalty.If Addessa was coaching this team Hags butt would be in the stands tonight and he would be dreading Mondays practice. It cost us the game IMO.

Comment

Anyone know where the NCAA Championship trophies are? The trophy case seems to have vanished. I think it is very strange that they aren`t prominently displayed.

Comment

Originally posted by jstadts View Post
                              Anyone know where the NCAA Championship trophies are? The trophy case seems to have vanished. I think it is very strange that they aren`t prominently displayed.
                              It's Saturday night and the #10 team is at home...are we going to see 4,000 in the building tonight?

Comment

Working...
                              X