Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games of 11/8 - WIACing the MIAC. Where Eagles Dare and other games. SCORES!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Games of 11/8 - WIACing the MIAC. Where Eagles Dare and other games. SCORES!!!

Yeah, power play goal. Now Currier is down and hurting, sounds like a knee. Still no NSN, anyone else having issues with the Norwich/ St Mike's game?
    There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Re: Games of 11/8 - WIACing the MIAC. Where Eagles Dare and other games. SCORES!!!

A rare juicy rebound by Therrian sets-up EC for a goal [PP] early in the third:

Elmira - 2
      Utica - 3
      Dave
      RIT - '90

Comment

Utica answers with a rebound shot of their own to re-take a two-goal lead:

Elmira - 2
        Utica - 4
        Dave
        RIT - '90

Comment

Originally posted by 17'sfanNU View Post
          Yeah, power play goal. Now Currier is down and hurting, sounds like a knee. Still no NSN, anyone else having issues with the Norwich/ St Mike's game?
          I wasn't able to pull up NSN either, just listening to DEV. I also didn't even try to watch/listen until after 8et...completely forgot about the gametime! I'm still in preseason form, clearly.

r

Comment

Originally posted by cetihcra View Post
            I wasn't able to pull up NSN either, just listening to DEV. I also didn't even try to watch/listen until after 8et...completely forgot about the gametime! I'm still in preseason form, clearly.

r
            You're not alone, my friend... I blew-out my vocal chords about 5-minutes into the game last weekend. Clearly either in pre-season form, or just too old for that kind of "stuff" anymore. I feel shame.
            Dave
            RIT - '90

Comment

Depp nets a PP goal to cut it back to 1:

Elmira - 3
              Utica - 4
              Dave
              RIT - '90

Comment

Yes, still no NSN video. Listening to game on radio.

NU56

NU56
                Old Member
                Maybe the Oldest

Comment

NU56

NU56
                  Old Member
                  Maybe the Oldest

Comment

Norwich wins 5-0 over St. Mike's, out shoots the Purple Knights 51-4.
                    Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

Originally posted by NU56 View Post

NU56
                      I had it in my living room. Not a great visual treat. SMC with 4 SOG. Marinsek gets almost an honorary shutout.
                      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Plattsburgh 4
                        Geneseo 1

Final Score

Comment

Balls... Final:

Elmira - 3
                          Utica - 4
                          Dave
                          RIT - '90

Comment

Final
                            Hobart 4
                            Naz 4

Naz 0:15 seconds away from a big victory. Gotta win those if you want to play in the deep end.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Final
                              St Norbert 4
                              Finlandia 1
                              St. Norbert College Green Knights
                              NCHA regular season champs: 97-99, 02-08, 10-12, 14, 16, 19
                              NCHA playoff champs: 98-99, 03-05, 07-08, 10-14, 17-19, 24
                              NCAA Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
                              ---
                              SNC women: 2013 O'Brien Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
                                Norwich wins 5-0 over St. Mike's, out shoots the Purple Knights 51-4.
                                We call them Ray Charles games.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X