UNO at Denver - Saturday 11/2/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNO at Denver - Saturday 11/2/13

RV/RV DENVER PIONEERS (3-4-0, 0-1-0 NCHC) vs. Nebraska Omaha Mavericks (3-4-0, 1-0-0 NCHC)

Date: Saturday, Novmeber 2, 2013

Puck Drop: 7:07 p.m. (MT)

Site: Denver, Colo.

Arena: Magness Arena (6,026)

TV: None

Internet: Live video/audio stream via PioneerVision

Radio: Live on 102.3 FM ESPN Radio with Jay Stickney (play-by-play) and Charlie Host (color) on the call.

Twitter: @DU_Hockey
    DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Re: UNO at Denver - Saturday 11/2/13

Turn your clocks back one hour tonight before going to bed. That is all.
    sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Will somebody please tell me where DU posts its line chart? It isn't on the quick links for the game story. Hoosier was nice enough to put up both sets of lines last night (like I give a sh*t about UNO lines) but the product that printed out for me wasn't very helpful. Doesn't somebody get paid to do this? And isn't it a bad idea to have this information kept secret? I try to stay as far away from DU's fustercluck website as possible. But the lines weren't posted there (at least not in a hockey story). I didn't check out the golf releases, maybe that's where the line chart is.

Last night Piovision was pretty much unavailable the whole game. This evening I was checking high school playoff scores in Chicago (to see who my guys will play next week) and was presented with a menu of ALL the playoff games in the Chicago metro. ALL free. So I watched the last few minutes of the game I was interested in. Did I mention this was FREE?
      Last edited by Old Pio; 11-02-2013, 07:17 PM.
      2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
        Turn your clocks back one hour tonight before going to bed. That is all.
        We don't set our clocks back in Phoenix. We just hop into the Winnebago and move to the Mountain time zone every fall then move back to the coast every spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
          We don't set our clocks back in Phoenix. We just hop into the Winnebago and move to the Mountain time zone every fall then move back to the coast every spring.
          Buncha d/a/m/n trailerpark Communists.
          sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Fingers crossed, I've got audio and presumably video from Piovision. They must have given the Gerbil a Five Hour Energy.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
              Will somebody please tell me where DU posts its line chart? It isn't on the quick links for the game story. Hoosier was nice enough to put up both sets of lines last night (like I give a sh*t about UNO lines) but the product that printed out for me wasn't very helpful. Doesn't somebody get paid to do this? And isn't it a bad idea to have this information kept secret? I try to stay as far away from DU's fustercluck website as possible. But the lines weren't posted there (at least not in a hockey story). I didn't check out the golf releases, maybe that's where the line chart is.

Last night Piovision was pretty much unavailable the whole game. This evening I was checking high school playoff scores in Chicago (to see who my guys will play next week) and was presented with a menu of ALL the playoff games in the Chicago metro. ALL free. So I watched the last few minutes of the game I was interested in. Did I mention this was FREE?
              Can't find it on the DU site or hockey twitter site, but There are line changes Loney, Levin and Marcinew. That's a new one.
              GO DU !!!

Comment

Jeebus, there aren't any students. Q hits the pipe on a break away.

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                  Can't find it on the DU site or hockey twitter site, but There are line changes Loney, Levin and Marcinew. That's a new one.
                  That's interesting. From my fussy, broadcaster perspective, line charts should be readily available, in plenty of time, to all who want them, always.

Comment

What's the early line on how many times Jay will burble about the Gold Pan? To be honest, however, that's the only piece of hardware we're likely to contend for.

Comment

6:03: Interference on UNO

Comment

Penalty expires. Still 0-0.

Comment

8:35 Grant Arnold to the box for interference.

Comment

DU kills it. 9:24 to go in the 1st. 0-0.

Comment

Levin-Loney--Marcinew
                              Moore-Shore-Arnold
                              VanVoorhis-Doremus-Tabrum
                              Jacobson-Janssen-Allen
                              LaLeggia-Didier
                              Butcher-Makowski
                              Zajac-Neville
                              from Twitter
                              GO DU !!!

Comment