13/14 UW-Superior Hockey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13/14 UW-Superior Hockey!

Any thoughts on how the team looks this year? Throw a guy a bone and give me some info!
    "Career highlights? I had two - I got an intentional walk from Sandy Koufax and I got out of a rundown against the Mets." - Bob Uecker

Read my blog! gbsportsguy.wordpress.com

Re: 13/14 UW-Superior Hockey!

8 seniors, including a transfer. Derek Stauber (S #21) is back manning the blue line after an injury shortened 2012-13 season. Look to see him back with Forsythe (S #4) or alongside his cousin Owen Stauber (F #22). Stauber isn't the only blood brother duo on the team as David Dalbec (F #16) joins his brother Pat Dalbec (S #6) on this Yellowjacket squad. Pat will look to be among top scorers for UWS and the entire WIAC for that matter, playing on the same line as Joey Massingham (S #14), another player on point for scoring plenty this year. I almost forgot...not...UWS has the privilege to watch Senior Goalie Drew Strandberg (#1) finish out his NCAA career here in Superior. Black and Gold always have a change when Drew is in net. More? Ok...Juniors Cody Hotchkin (#20) and Tanner Dion (#12) will lead UWS's second scoring line and will likely be PP beasts. Plenty of young, and local, underclassmen will also have chances to show their skills with family and friends in the stands. Exciting, is this time of the year. Indeed.
    The U.P. should be the 27th star on Old Glory.

Comment

Is Coach Stauber's job on the line this season? 4 straight mediocre seasons...is this a must win year for coach??
      UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
      NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
      Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

DIII coaches are very rarely dismissed because of won/ loss records. I don't believe his job is in jeopardy.

Comment

Originally posted by souptown View Post
          DIII coaches are very rarely dismissed because of won/ loss records. I don't believe his job is in jeopardy.
          Tell that to Joe Baldarotta.
          I'm Kent...Detlefsen?

I was there for 27/92.

Comment

So...this is powerofyellowandblack. I could not remember my password for the other user name, and of course the email that I associated with that account I no longer use. So I have to start from scratch. Not happy about that. But what can you do?

Now, to answer your question, maybe it should be on the line. If the team does not progress, then something should change.

Comment

looking foward to seeing you play at the primelink this year at plattsburgh.it's always a terrific tournament.

Comment

Working...
              X