Lowell/New Hampshire, home and home 11/2, 11/3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell/New Hampshire, home and home 11/2, 11/3

I don't believe I missed an already existing thread, so please forgive me if I did.

Personally, very much looking forward to this weekend's series after the (desperately needed) bounce back weekend by Lowell out in Michigan.

This is the first league game for both teams. UML comes in at 3-3, while UNH comes in at 1-3-1. Both teams have given up 12 goal, while UML has scored 3 more (albeit, Lowell has played one more game).

I'd expect Lowell to split the starting netminder duties this weekend.

Lowell hosts on Friday night, Saturday night up at UNH (on WBIN TV as well).
    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Re: Lowell/New Hampshire, home and home 11/2, 11/3

Does lowell have a video stream for Friday night's game?

Comment

The opener aside, 'Cats are struggling to find the back of the net. I'm dismayed to say that I'll be happy with a split weekend.

Both teams win at home?
      Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Gibber View Post
        I believe they've been doing one.
        Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Never had a problem getting a ticket at Tsongas, so will be there on Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
            Never had a problem getting a ticket at Tsongas, so will be there on Friday night.
            We've basically been averaging somewhere around 5k the last couple of years, with some random sellouts. I'd expect a good crowd again, Friday, and would recommend getting there early to get your tickets. Get the tickets, then go get a beer.
            Monty

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
              We've basically been averaging somewhere around 5k the last couple of years, with some random sellouts. I'd expect a good crowd again, Friday, and would recommend getting there early to get your tickets. Get the tickets, then go get a beer.
              Thanks for the heads up; I will ask my friend to obtain tickets early as I cannot get there until right before game time.

UNH played really well in their first two games against UML last year, before the Cats' season went south.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up; I will ask my friend to obtain tickets early as I cannot get there until right before game time.

UNH played really well in their first two games against UML last year, before the Cats' season went south.
                They did indeed play well. But then again, they also caught Lowell when the Hawks weren't playing well.
                Monty

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                  They did indeed play well. But then again, they also caught Lowell when the Hawks weren't playing well.
                  And Hellebucyk wasn't in net. Hellboy, like Gillies, is a problem for the 'Cats (and most other teams as well ).
                  Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Gibber View Post
                    This is the link on our website. http://www.goriverhawks.tv/
                    Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                    Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                    "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                    KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2013...zin-dick-umile

Pregame notes and line chart for UNH @ UML.
                      https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                      Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Good game tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by UML View Post
                          Good game tonight.
                          Hmm, I thought that the game was ugly, with little flow, poor shot selection, and incredibly sloppy play on both sides, not to mention the chippiness in the third. Hellybucyk is a difference maker, for sure. I think that UML is again the better team this year; but, how in the world did they lose to Sacred Heart in their opener?

Comment

Hmm, I thought that the game was ugly, with little flow, poor shot selection, and incredibly sloppy play on both sides, not to mention the chippiness in the third. Hellybucyk is a difference maker, for sure. I think that UML is again the better team this year; but, how in the world did they lose to Sacred Heart in their opener?
                            We're wondering the same.
                            Monty

Comment

Credit where credit is due ...

I'm sure we can attribute that to Sacred Heart's new AD ... if not, I'm sure he'll find some way to take credit for it himself.
                              Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                              Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Working...
                              X