St. Cloud State at North Dakota - For Those of You Who Can Read & Write

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Cloud State at North Dakota - For Those of You Who Can Read & Write

Because that other thread has already devolved into a big pile of diarrhea.
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Re: St. Cloud State at North Dakota - For Those of You Who Can Read & Write

I can reed n rite!
    scsuhockey.com
    CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
      Because that other thread has already devolved into a big pile of diarrhea.
      A little scat never hurt anybody.
      Originally posted by SJHovey
      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
      Originally posted by Brenthoven
      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Excluding your own fans from the outset, DL?
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

We can just get a couple things out of the way...

1. That new song will NOT be used as our goal song. If you think that you haven't been to a game yet...or you're an idiot.
          2. The song is NOT terrible. It's also not amazing. If you honestly want to argue about the originality of spelling the school nickname, you need serious help.
          3. I absolutely DETEST the term "helmet kids." It's not flattering. Believe it or not, they don't hand out degrees to any doofus who walks in the doors up there.

Comment

1. That new song will NOT be used as our goal song. If you think that you haven't been to a game yet...or you're an idiot.
            2. The song is NOT terrible. It's also not amazing. If you honestly want to argue about the originality of spelling the school nickname, you need serious help.
            3. I absolutely DETEST the term "helmet kids." It's not flattering. Believe it or not, they don't hand out degrees to any doofus who walks in the doors up there.
            This is what happens when you don't include the red face in the series thread title. #bhhc
            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

We needed two threads for this dumb off?

Comment

Amen.
                Not that it will change any opinions here, but that's how this place is.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                  Amen.
                  Not that it will change any opinions here, but that's how this place is.

He didn't cover whether Marvin's hit was dirty or not.

That ever get resolved?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post

That ever get resolved?
                    Excited to wear my game-worn Marvin jersey around Grand Forks this weekend.
                    Originally posted by SJHovey
                    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                    Originally posted by Brenthoven
                    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post

This made me chuckle.

I double-dog dare you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post

That ever get resolved?
                        Aaron hit him high. Build a bridge and get over it. At least Genoway is still playing hockey. It's not like the kid is a GD vegetable.

Comment

Aaron hit him high. Build a bridge and get over it. At least Genoway is still playing hockey. It's not like the kid is a GD vegetable.
                          Exactly.
                          The hit was high.
                          Dirty? To some yes, to some no.
                          Personally I think it was reckless but I don't think he intended to hurt Genoway, and he was suspended for it.
                          But that said, Marvin's been gone what 3 years now?
                          Move on.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                            Exactly.
                            The hit was high.
                            Dirty? To some yes, to some no.
                            Personally I think it was reckless but I don't think he intended to hurt Genoway, and he was suspended for it.
                            But that said, Marvin's been gone what 3 years now?
                            Move on.
                            Weird that we never hear anything about Brad Malone's hit on Jesse Martin from DU. What's the old saying about people who live in glass houses?

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                              You're as big of a tool as I remember.
                              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Working...
                              X