Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota vs Bye - 11-1/11-2

Originally posted by D2D View Post
    NBCSN on Friday, but no TV on Saturday, apparently. Hard to believe for what could well be a game between the No. 1 and 2 ranked teams in the country.
    Probably have the ratings blockbuster MLS playoffs in that time slot.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
      Just find someone who is willing to give you their username and password so you can stream the games.
      Never streamed a game from NBCSports. Can anyone tell me how it is done? I get the channel with my cable, but do I need to actually remember my username and password from my cable provider? Don't want to be fumbling around trying to figure it out 5 minutes before the puck is dropped. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
        Never streamed a game from NBCSports. Can anyone tell me how it is done? I get the channel with my cable, but do I need to actually remember my username and password from my cable provider? Don't want to be fumbling around trying to figure it out 5 minutes before the puck is dropped. Thanks in advance.
        I haven't tried it yet, but the stuff I've heard is that you will need a cable/satellite provider username and password kinda like the BTN2Go app if you have used that. I'm assuming that as long as your cable/satellite package includes NBCSN that you're good to go. Don't quote me on that because I haven't tried it yet, but that is the way I understand it.
        "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

I've used the BTN2go app, it was pretty slick. That was after I found the username and password, of course.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
            Good call. Don't currently have cable. Will have to see if I can stream without registering on the site.
            Originally posted by Koho View Post
            I was able to watch the UND/ND games last year without having to enter a username/password (and also Tech/ND this year). I'm not sure where to go on the site though, as a link was always provided.
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              I was able to watch the UND/ND games last year without having to enter a username/password (and also Tech/ND this year). I'm not sure where to go on the site though, as a link was always provided.
              Thanks. Saturday's game will be streamed on the NBCSN website though. I don't think you need to pay to view the stream, though I could be wrong.
              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                Thanks. Saturday's game will be streamed on the NBCSN website though. I don't think you need to pay to view the stream, though I could be wrong.
                Nope, you are correct, it is free.
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                  You'd think that would be a no no for the program. I would think they'd have to think twice about going to Notre Dame again.
                  HA! Because Notre Dame being Lucia's alma mater and the fact that his son plays there, get ready to see a LOT of green in the coming years!

Comment

Originally posted by Gophertuba69 View Post
                    HA! Because Notre Dame being Lucia's alma mater and the fact that his son plays there, get ready to see a LOT of green in the coming years!
                    I know, I know. Due to the school's history with the B1G, I see no need to go over the top to do the school any favors. Their inability to get the other game on the air is just one more thing.
                    Go Gophers!

Comment

Gameday!

Gophers sweep

Comment

Don't they wear blue?
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Looks like it won't be No. 1 vs. No. 2 next weekend.
                          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Dear Don, from this day forward, if you are going to schedule a Bye in November, get a copy of the hunting regs and choose the weekend of the deer opener. Thanks.

BTW - what is with the State of Hockey broadcasting Puppy Bouncyball and not the Wild last night????

Comment

They broadcast both, the Wild game was on the FSN alternate channel last night.
                              Originally posted by CavalryNate
                              Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                                They broadcast both, the Wild game was on the FSN alternate channel last night.
                                Crap - how did I miss that? It wasn't on the program guide but I should have checked!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X