Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota vs Bye - 11-1/11-2

Originally posted by Koho View Post
    BTW - what is the broadcast situation for following week? Is it NBC Sports and some ESPN channel or something?
    NBCSN on Friday, but no TV on Saturday, apparently. Hard to believe for what could well be a game between the No. 1 and 2 ranked teams in the country.
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

what???????

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
        NBCSN on Friday, but no TV on Saturday, apparently. Hard to believe for what could well be a game between the No. 1 and 2 ranked teams in the country.

Saturdays game is on Al-Jazeera.
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

You can watch Saturday's game on NBCSN website, but yeah, I agree.
          @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
          On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
          High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

You'd think that would be a no no for the program. I would think they'd have to think twice about going to Notre Dame again.
            Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
              You'd think that would be a no no for the program. I would think they'd have to think twice about going to Notre Dame again.
              Wishful thinking. Not gonna happen.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

On the other hand, you'd think that FSN would step in and find a way to televise such a marquee matchup! At least put it on FSN+!

Comment

On the other hand, you'd think that FSN would step in and find a way to televise such a marquee matchup! At least put it on FSN+!
                  I think NBCSN has broadcast rights for the games at Notre Dame.

Comment

Will be watching this one closely. Have a grueling series with them coming up next weekend.
                    ---
                    National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
                    Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
                    19 Conference Championships
                    10 Conference Tournament Championships
                    2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                      I think you're right, and how they possibly let this NOT get televised boggles the mind.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                        I think this is correct. Sucks that they picked the game up and then put it online only. Oh well, I will hook up the laptop to the big screen and do it that way.
                        "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                          I think this is correct. Sucks that they picked the game up and then put it online only. Oh well, I will hook up the laptop to the big screen and do it that way.
                          Good call. Don't currently have cable. Will have to see if I can stream without registering on the site.
                          Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_MN View Post
                            I think you're right, and how they possibly let this NOT get televised boggles the mind.
                            Yeah, it blows my mind too. Maybe they are ratings aversive.

Comment

Good call. Don't currently have cable. Will have to see if I can stream without registering on the site.
                              Just find someone who is willing to give you their username and password so you can stream the games.
                              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                                Just find someone who is willing to give you their username and password so you can stream the games.
                                gopher wes, OK to send me yours in a private message.

Comment

Working...
                                X