Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan Tech vs Michigan at Yost Time for tBig Time

Tech has played well but not reaped the benefits,
    Michigan appears more like Michigan again.
    I expect a tight fought series and a great weekend of hockey for all the Huskies fans making the trip to Yost.
    We should have decent numbers in the building this weekend.

Go Tech

Re: Michigan Tech vs Michigan at Yost Time for tBig Time

Ann Arbor is a whore. Thank god I didn't decide to go to that ****hole to watch this series. Terrible city, terrible arena (seriously, aluminum bleachers in an ugly, outdated circus tent), terrible team, terrible fans.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      Ann Arbor is a whore. Thank god I didn't decide to go to that ****hole to watch this series. Terrible city, terrible arena (seriously, aluminum bleachers in an ugly, outdated circus tent), terrible team, terrible fans.
      Normally I would tell you just how wrong you are. But this week I guess I have to agree.
      Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
      *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
      Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

All Tech fans are welcome to Yost. Even the bitter, misguided, ignorant, depressed and painfully lonely ones.

Ann Arbor: at least she's never been Hancocked.

Comment

Originally posted by streaker View Post
          All Tech fans are welcome to Yost. Even the bitter, misguided, ignorant, depressed and painfully lonely ones.

Which Tech Fans are painfully lonely? I don't think Yager posts anymore.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

It's a good thing you aren't going, because Michigan is going to pound tech both nights.

Terrible team? You mean the #4 ranked team that has beaten three Top-15 Hockey East teams?

Keep crying.
            Last edited by MGoBlueHockey; 10-28-2013, 09:39 AM.
            ---
            National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
            Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
            19 Conference Championships
            10 Conference Tournament Championships
            2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
              It's a good thing you aren't going, because Michigan is going to pound tech both nights.

Terrible team? You mean the #4 ranked team that has beaten three Top-15 Hockey East teams?

Keep crying.
              Let's not forget that Tech is the reigning GLI champions.

Yeah that's all I got.
              Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
              *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
              Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Keep crying.
                When I mentioned terrible fans, I was specifically thinking of you.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post

Yeah that's all I got.
                  And our helmets don't look like utter crap. We got that going. Those things are awful.
                  MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
                    And our helmets don't look like utter crap. We got that going. Those things are awful.
                    That's the truth. I've had whiskey****s that look better than those atrocities.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post

Yeah that's all I got.
                      I hope Twitch is coming. I'm bring the bucket-o-mustard.

Comment

When I mentioned terrible fans, I was specifically thinking of you.
                        My heart bleeds.
                        ---
                        National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
                        Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
                        19 Conference Championships
                        10 Conference Tournament Championships
                        2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

My heart bleeds.
                          Hopefully you're being literal.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I agree about the aluminum bleachers and the terrible fans (after all, "Michigan fans are horrible people"). However terrible team coming from a Tech fan seems laughable, as does terrible city.

Originally posted by streaker View Post

Nice. I also like that only "painfully lonely" was debated. I guess misguided ignorant and depressed are acurate.

Now, the question is, do I dress up for Friday's day after Halloween game? And if so, do I go as a snow cow or a Tech 5 on the hotness scale?
                            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                            7 B1G
                            7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                            6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                            5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                            5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                            2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                            2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                              Now, the question is, do I dress up for Friday's day after Halloween game? And if so, do I go as a snow cow or a Tech 5 on the hotness scale?
                              So...you're not dressing up then?

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                              X