Denver at UAA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver at UAA

Nobody else started one, so here it is. The end of last night's game was a disappointment. Here's the team's first chance to show whether they can bounce back.

Re: Denver at UAA

Duper, you are now responsible for a Pio win.

Today we have the early game instead of starting late in the late game and going late into the night and late into OT.

Both teams lost last night, WMU took UAA to task 6-2. UAf came from behind to take the win in OT from DU 3-2.

The game is scheduled to begin at 5:07, 6:07, 7:07, 8:07 (Mainland west to east.)
    PioVision says air time of 5:30 Mountain, but DU website says 102.3 ESPN broadcast will be tape delayed.
    WCHA/America one stream available at $8.00 per game
    If you live in Alaska and Subscribe to GCI Channel 1 you should be able to watch it on TV Live.
    GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
      Duper, you are now responsible for a Pio win.

Today we have the early game instead of starting late in the late game and going late into the night and late into OT.

Both teams lost last night, WMU took UAA to task 6-2. UAf came from behind to take the win in OT from DU 3-2.

The game is scheduled to begin at 5:07, 6:07, 7:07, 8:07 (Mainland west to east.)
      PioVision says air time of 5:30 Mountain, but DU website says 102.3 ESPN broadcast will be tape delayed.
      WCHA/America one stream available at $8.00 per game
      If you live in Alaska and Subscribe to GCI Channel 1 you should be able to watch it on TV Live.
      I will do what I can for a DU win.

Comment

Go seawolves. Anyone got lines for the teams yet?
        Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Haven't seen a DU line chart but twitter says Freshman Evan Cowley will start in Goal!
          GO DU !!!

Comment

Lines for DU:

http://ow.ly/i/3toHf
            University of Denver Class of 2010; Daniels College of Business International MBA Class of 2011
            Henley Business School 2014 Intake- MSc in Business & Management Research/Doctor of Business Administration

DU Grilling Society

"52 years isn't a slump, it's a tradition" -dubbie31

Comment

Today's game is brought to you by: your local AMC Movie Plex, premiering Sean 'Tora! Tora! Tora!' Toriumi in selected cities next week. And by, the Jay Stinky Academy For Elocution, er, Electrocution. And now let's go to tonight's action.
              sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Am I missing something? I don't see tonight's game on the Piovision live events menu.
                Last edited by Old Pio; 10-19-2013, 07:08 PM.
                2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
                  Today's game is brought to you by: your local AMC Movie Plex, premiering Sean 'Tora! Tora! Tora!' Toriumi in selected cities next week. And by, the Jay Stinky Academy For Elocution, er, Electrocution. And now let's go to tonight's action.
                  "Wildlife preservation society!!!!!"

Comment

1-0 UAA I am not getting a video feed
                    Upper Deck Fan

Comment

Does anyone have PioVision?

Radio broadcast supposedly at 10>00pm
                      GO DU !!!

Comment

I have a video feed... but I have it on TV here so yeah, sorry.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by revfnb View Post
                          1-0 UAA I am not getting a video feed
                          Do you have audio? Would you like to do Play by play?
                          GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                            Does anyone have PioVision?

Radio broadcast supposedly at 10>00pm
                            I do. And the game isn't listed in the "live events" menu (or any other menu). 'Course Piovision doesn't have a "tape delayed" category. This really sucks on several levels, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                              I do. And the game isn't listed in the "live events" menu (or any other menu). 'Course Piovision doesn't have a "tape delayed" category. This really sucks on several levels, doesn't it?
                              And the app from CHN isn't automatically alerting like it's supposed to. What's going on with the technology in college hockey tonight??

Miami up 1-0 on the Fighting North Dakotas in the first.
                              University of Denver Class of 2010; Daniels College of Business International MBA Class of 2011
                              Henley Business School 2014 Intake- MSc in Business & Management Research/Doctor of Business Administration

DU Grilling Society

"52 years isn't a slump, it's a tradition" -dubbie31

Comment

Working...
                              X