• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BU 2013-2014: Ready to Quinn

Carry on...

Re: BU 2013-2014: Ready to Quinn

mookie lifts leg, marks.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

In before BC fans!

Comment

BC 4 UW 0 after one

Comment

Oops sorry, thought this was a BC thread...

Make that 6 zip BC!
          Last edited by carltonbarrett; 10-18-2013, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Dreadful.
            Go BU!

Comment

Attendance tonight 3,800 (3,800 on the nose?!?!?!?! )... a visual of the crowd makes that seem padded a bit.

Also someone in the concessions department might want to make a note to adjust the pricing on items so that they end up with a round number once the tax is added. Tonight a water was $4.01 and 2 orders of French fries was $8.03. The same thing happened last week... I forget with what.

Team came out flat... picked it up after they were down 2-0.. I thought carried the play for the 2nd period then it evened up again in the 3rd.

Not sure what to think for tomorrow night.....

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                Attendance tonight 3,800 (3,800 on the nose?!?!?!?! )... a visual of the crowd makes that seem padded a bit.
                UNH had 1,300 empty seats with Michigan in town tickets must not be hot anywhere.
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                  Also someone in the concessions department might want to make a note to adjust the pricing on items so that they end up with a round number once the tax is added. Tonight a water was $4.01 and 2 orders of French fries was $8.03. The same thing happened last week... I forget with what.
                  Yes, ever time I go to a game at BU I come home with pocket full of change. Need to remember to bring some pennies next time.

Comment

Comments on the radio feed tonight were pretty spot on, an experienced veteran team with good talent defeated and outsmarted a young and inexperienced team. RPI had incredibly active sticks all night and must have broken up 100 passes and clearing attempts.
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by BUPhD View Post
                      In before BC fans!
                      this made me lol..............how were the chopped onions last night?

Comment

6 Freshmen forwards in the lineup - that is a lot of inexperience. Also slightly surprised to see Ryan in there over MacAfee, but it must be warranted. Or perhaps Quinn wanted to give them each a game and figured MacAfee would be a bigger help versus Wisconsin.

Interesting to read comments by a BU coach other than Parker after a loss, given that some of us were getting tired of the negativity.
                        BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Interesting how Quinn mentioned that the Union players were "older" when talking about what went wrong. I guess he's not big on the 21 year old freshmen?

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                            Interesting how Quinn mentioned that the Union players were "older" when talking about what went wrong. I guess he's not big on the 21 year old freshmen?
                            What would older Union players have to do with it? Or, did you mean older RPI players?......who BTW had 3 freshmen in last night's game. Ages; 18, 19 & 20.
                            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                              What would older Union players have to do with it? Or, did you mean older RPI players?......who BTW had 3 freshmen in last night's game. Ages; 18, 19 & 20.
                              RPI is usually young. Union is lowering age as well. They have 2 young freshmen, Taylor on D and Pontarelli(sic) up front who are as good as any freshmen in college hockey.

Maybe he was talking older as in experience. Will take him 2 or 3 years to shape this team with his players

Comment

Working...
                              X