This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
    I've looked and haven't found a link to do so for either game as of yet.
    Surprising, I could understand a school not doing the ppv thing if the games were all broadcast free...wonder if there is some issue with big10 tv if the schools are running ppv deals.
    I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate View Post
      Surprising, I could understand a school not doing the ppv thing if the games were all broadcast free...wonder if there is some issue with big10 tv if the schools are running ppv deals.
      I believe the game Friday is being broadcast on a Michigan based Comcast network. My understanding is that it is a sort of overflow channel, so the game won't be picked up on any national cable or satellite providers.
      http://www.travisroyfoundation.org/

Comment

Re: BU 2013-2014: Ready to Quinn

Originally posted by Hockey Dogg View Post
        I believe the game Friday is being broadcast on a Michigan based Comcast network. My understanding is that it is a sort of overflow channel, so the game won't be picked up on any national cable or satellite providers.
        Yep, I have the highest level DirecTV package and I don't get it. Looks like third-party internet stream or bust.
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Yep, I have the highest level DirecTV package and I don't get it. Looks like third-party internet stream or bust.
          Comcast Michigan channel? Yeah we had no luck a couple of weeks ago. I believe BC did get it on campus somehow for students though.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
            Comcast Michigan channel? Yeah we had no luck a couple of weeks ago. I believe BC did get it on campus somehow for students though.
            I'm not even sure it's the Comcast Michigan channel, it seems to be some local Ann Arbor Comcast overflow channel. Who knows, I can't even find an official title of the network through Google.
            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

I'm not even sure it's the Comcast Michigan channel, it seems to be some local Ann Arbor Comcast overflow channel. Who knows, I can't even find an official title of the network through Google.
              It is indeed Comcast in Ann Arbor and it will be available on the BU campus, but no streaming. Lowell-Mich State is on Fox-Detroit Friday night.
              The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Page 2?
                Bugs Bunny - 96
                Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                  Page 2?
                  Considering the last 2 seasons, no news is good news.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                    Considering the last 2 seasons, no news is good news.
                    Thankfully no one with the same name as a guy on the team was playing with guns at Merrimack this weekend
                    GO BU

Comment

The boys are back. Sharks' John McCarthy and Matt Nieto return to Agganis before taking on the Bs tonight.
                      http://video.sharks.nhl.com/videocen...66524&navid=TW
                      The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

What's up with the David Quinn "robocalls"?

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                          He appreciates our support and wants to keep up the electric atmosphere of Saturday. Did yours glitch at the.beginning?
                          Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Can anyone comment on who made/is making the trip to Michigan? Is Tommy Kelley able to play or is he out?
                            BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

At first I thought he was calling me about all those suggestions I've e-mailed him about running the team.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Does anyone know if the BU game will be available at ts pub tonight?

Comment

Working...
                                X