PDA

View Full Version : #2 Wisconsin heads to #7 BC (10/18) and #15 BU (10/19) HE/B1G challenge

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

WiscDC
10-18-2013, 08:56 PM
That was impressively terrible from Wisconsin's perspective.

Carmine Scarpaglia
10-18-2013, 09:13 PM
Remember when BC would smoke Wisconsin or Minnesota or North Dakota and we could make fun of the WCHA? Those were the days.... Thanks Terry!

mnstate0fhockey
10-18-2013, 09:20 PM
Remember when BC would smoke Wisconsin or Minnesota or North Dakota and we could make fun of the WCHA? Those were the days.... Thanks Terry!

I remember when we made your team look rather foolish at Mariucci last season.

carltonbarrett
10-18-2013, 09:32 PM

Ditto at the FF the year before and that one actually meant something!

J.D.
10-18-2013, 09:44 PM
Obviously impressed with BC, but wow...what an absolutely brutal performance from Wisconsin.

Not that they even attempted to help either goaltender tonight, but where was Rumpel?

claver2010
10-18-2013, 09:52 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XrdvacdUi4

claver2010
10-18-2013, 09:52 PM

claver2010
10-18-2013, 09:53 PM

captain beefheart
10-18-2013, 09:54 PM
Ditto at the FF the year before and that one actually meant something!
I remember both games with clarity. I prefer the latter, but concede the former. I will be in attendance next Sunday with my 8 year old, Cosmo, and I request that y'all go belly up so I can instill a strong western bias in my son's psyche. Thanks in advance for your collective acquiescence.

mnstate0fhockey
10-18-2013, 09:56 PM

Understood. And kudos for that. But I thought BC embarassed the WCHA all the time? Pretty sure we weren't the ones embarassed in our last meeting. Shall we look at all time record UMN vs BC?

Nice win tonight. Looking forward to next weekend.

mnstate0fhockey
10-18-2013, 09:58 PM
I remember both games with clarity. I prefer the latter, but concede the former. I will be in attendance next Sunday with my 8 year old, Cosmo, and I request that y'all go belly up so I can instill a strong western bias in my son's psyche. Thanks in advance for your collective acquiescence.

Next weekend's games are going to be fun to watch. Two young, skilled teams that can absolutely fly. Two young, talented goaltenders. Can't wait.

captain beefheart
10-18-2013, 10:10 PM
Next weekend's games are going to be fun to watch. Two young, skilled teams that can absolutely fly. Two young, talented goaltenders. Can't wait.
Agreed. Having only seen Friday's 6-0 game I still think these freshmen look to be fast, gritty and possibly outstanding. I withhold too much praise, but 6 against a typically stingy ( may I say tight? ) Beaver squad is a good sign.

mnstate0fhockey
10-18-2013, 10:36 PM
UMN vs BC.

Not 5-5.

We were talking about how you always beat up on us, right?

ericredaxe
10-18-2013, 10:36 PM
Congratulations to Wisconsin for the split on the weekend.

Chuck Schwartz
10-18-2013, 10:38 PM
Obviously credit to BC, but that was one of the most lackluster efforts I've ever seen from a hockey team on Wisconsin's end.

Carmine Scarpaglia
10-18-2013, 10:44 PM
I thought BC embarassed the WCHA all the time?

In the NCAAs in the York era, you are pretty much right there Jdubbs Jr. The record and combined score WAS pretty embarrassing for the WCHA.

Chuck Schwartz
10-18-2013, 10:45 PM
In the NCAAs in the York era, you are pretty much right there Jdubbs Jr. The record and combined score WAS pretty embarrassing for the WCHA.

mnstate0fhockey is the same person as JDubbs, FYI

Carmine Scarpaglia
10-18-2013, 10:51 PM
mnstate0fhockey is the same person as JDubbs, FYI

You know why I respect Wisconsin fans, Chuck? Aside from the fact that they are always nice people... it's because I respect any fans that have had to deal with North Dakota and Minnesota fans for so long.

Chuck Schwartz
10-18-2013, 10:53 PM
You know why I respect Wisconsin fans, Chuck? Aside from the fact that they are always nice people... it's because I respect any fans that have had to deal with North Dakota and Minnesota fans for so long.

LOL, it's not an easy task.

mnstate0fhockey
10-18-2013, 10:54 PM

Wasn't your statement. Sorry to poke holes in the statement that was made.

But I agree. York has generally had his way with the what was WCHA elite in recent history. No denying that.