2013 Brice Alaska goal rush UAA uaf, western Michigan and Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hal9K View Post
    GCI quality, job #1. We mailed it in. Terrible in all aspects, the shorty to make it 3-1 was a joke.
    Pick it up tomorrow night or DU will bury us also...just like old times eh?
    I agree, taking dumb penalties when you are on the power play is unacceptable. That 3rd goal was all on Gundy he should've had it.

I expect to see a few guys out of the lineup tomorrow.
    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Re: 2013 Brice Alaska goal rush UAA uaf, western Michigan and Denver

I'm just glad we finally scored a goal. Penalties are getting out of hand.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Pios allowed a score with 13 secs to go in the 2nd broke Brittain's scoreless minutes at 159:47 for the year and with his last game last season and this year at over 193 minutes . Think he'll be in the net tonight/this afternoon too. Don't think Monty will start the freshman.

Quick turnaround for DU since the game ended pretty late and we will face our old friends from Anchorage in the early game.
        It will be interesting to see if the Pios can get over the bruises and the OT loss (only 25 secs to go).

Come on boyz handle the Seawolves today!
        GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaRox View Post
          Okay now Hal, don't be a Doylesport.. I mean Spoilsport..

One loss against a team which is not in our new "WDHL".. non-conference at that.. does not a whole season make. Let's give it 4 or 5 games before we start singing the blues, k? ㋛

Hugs & warms pretzels to Hal and JJ ~~ ♡♥♡
          LoL...ok
          Love pretzels, got cheese too?
          If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
            Pios allowed a score with 13 secs to go in the 2nd broke Brittain's scoreless minutes at 159:47 for the year and with his last game last season and this year at over 193 minutes . Think he'll be in the net tonight/this afternoon too. Don't think Monty will start the freshman.

Quick turnaround for DU since the game ended pretty late and we will face our old friends from Anchorage in the early game.
            It will be interesting to see if the Pios can get over the bruises and the OT loss (only 25 secs to go).

Come on boyz handle the Seawolves today!
            So it looks like there was a lot of sandbagging going on as far as the DU injuries are concerned. Eh? The Nooks handled the pioneers nicely after they scored their first goal, that got them really fired up. Until that point DU was all over them, picking their pockets like the Artful Dodger.
            Originally Posted by aparch
            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

GCi has tonights UAA/DU game listed for 7 pm - I assume that is incorrect? Anyone know?
              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                GCi has tonights UAA/DU game listed for 7 pm - I assume that is incorrect? Anyone know?
                Supposed to be 4:07 alaska time
                GO DU !!!

Comment

So it looks like there was a lot of sandbagging going on as far as the DU injuries are concerned. Eh? The Nooks handled the pioneers nicely after they scored their first goal, that got them really fired up. Until that point DU was all over them, picking their pockets like the Artful Dodger.
                  Scoring with 13 secs to go in the period--a real momentum changer. Bah Humbug!
                  GO DU !!!

Comment

I don't even think GCI knows. So I, for one, am planning to see the game aired live again.
                    _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
                    No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
                      I don't even think GCI knows. So I, for one, am planning to see the game aired live again.
                      If it isn't on live, there's always football
                      Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

I wonder if UAA is hockey-blocking us on iHeartRadio, KENI won't load for my iTouch or computer. Up 1-0 I believe though!
                        Last edited by AKSWF; 10-19-2013, 07:58 PM. Reason: blah-blah
                        Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Well they played better tonight than yesterday...

Mostly because it's PARTY CANNON TIME!!! Seawolves WIN!!!

U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
                            I wonder if UAA is hockey-blocking us on iHeartRadio, KENI won't load for my iTouch or computer. Up 1-0 I believe though!
                            If you missed it, you missed a great game. UAA won in OT. Goal by Matt Bailey. He will certainly be on the all tourney team. Way to go Wolves!!!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Copycats

Congrats Seawolves, nice win!

Comment

Northern Michigan beat Nebraska Omaha 6-3 tonight. The SLUT* league didn't do too well this weekend.

*Super League of Ultra Talented Players as dubbed by mmf

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X