tUMD @ CC: lets get high

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tUMD @ CC: lets get high

First NCHC conference series for both teams. Both teams predicted to do---not so hot. I disagree. Ready for some good hockey this weekend. Who's making the weekend, and what are good suggested pre-game plans? I've never been to a game in the Springs so I'm looking forward to it
    I wanna go fast!

Re: tUMD @ CC: lets get high

Golden Bee!

Never been there but I've heard good things
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

This weekend I have no idea what to expect. Any result wouldn't surprise me.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

You can come drink a 40oz under the Cimarron Street Bridge with me! Also, I could use a ride to the game...

Yes, go to The Golden Bee, it's not what it once was but still a very good option. Aside from that I would say you can find whatever you are looking for on Tejon Street, Old Colorado City or Manitou.
        Originally posted by vizoroo
        Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
        Originally posted by duper
        I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
        Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
        Originally posted by dggoddard
        Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Bristol Brewing has some darn good beer. When I was there last year, they still had table shuffleboard (free to play), too!
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Oh, and WAFFLE HOUSE. Gotta get some Waffle House.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
              You can come drink a 40oz under the Cimarron Street Bridge with me! Also, I could use a ride to the game...

Yes, go to The Golden Bee, it's not what it once was but still a very good option. Aside from that I would say you can find whatever you are looking for on Tejon Street, Old Colorado City or Manitou.
              As it sounds right now, to my chagrin we have to start driving down to Houston on Saturday unless by an act of god work sticks to their original plan and we fly out Sunday. I'll be at the game on Friday assuming I finish my obligations and Denver traffic doesn't cause me to inflict a mortal would upon myself
              I wanna go fast!

Comment

Originally posted by UMD21 View Post
                As it sounds right now, to my chagrin we have to start driving down to Houston on Saturday unless by an act of god work sticks to their original plan and we fly out Sunday. I'll be at the game on Friday assuming I finish my obligations and Denver traffic doesn't cause me to inflict a mortal would upon myself

Yeah, good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Oh, and WAFFLE HOUSE. Gotta get some Waffle House.
                  Awful House, really Brent? That's like saying gotta get some Perkins. Stick to recommending local Springs stuff...
                  tUMD season ticket holder since 1983-84.

Comment

Originally posted by section16rowA View Post
                    Awful House, really Brent? That's like saying gotta get some Perkins. Stick to recommending local Springs stuff...
                    Do not besmirch Waffle House. There are none in MN, so when I visit CO, it's a must.

Comment

Originally posted by section16rowA View Post
                      Waffle House isn't even as good as Perkins. People just want what they can't have. For example check out how busy the Sonic's are now that we have them here. But before we had them everyone was clamoring for them.
                      Originally posted by SJHovey
                      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                      Originally posted by Brenthoven
                      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

The Golden Bee and the Broadmoor are musts in Colorado Springs.

Before it was part of the Hilton chain, The Antlers Hotel, in Downtown , had THE BEST escargot. But who knows now....
                        Last edited by vizoroo; 10-16-2013, 04:59 PM.
                        GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                          The Golden Bee and the Broadmoor are musts in Colorado Springs.
                          Ah, the Broadmoor. One of only two hotels in the world who's staff actually carried me to my room (the other being the Stanley, but that only kinda counts as they used a wheelchair that time).

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                            Waffle House isn't even as good as Perkins. People just want what they can't have. For example check out how busy the Sonic's are now that we have them here. But before we had them everyone was clamoring for them.
                            I'm sorry, but I like Waffle House. Good'n'greasy. Perkins is just so bland to me.

The Dutch Mill has good breakfast, and it's either Muffin Meadows or Meadow Muffins that has a decent burger.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                              That might be because Sonic has ****ty food. But then again, so does Waffle House.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                              X