St. Cloud State 2013-14 Season Thread: A Tough Act to Follow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: St. Cloud State 2013-14 Season Thread: A Tough Act to Follow

miss donnie lyons on the radio...what happened 2 weeks before season and he's gone... dan tehrhar did pretty good job on short notice... but don was suck a great husky fan

Comment

You guys are already taking a break, huh? Must be exhausted from nearly getting swept by the highly-ranked Beavers...

(P.S. Minnesota has the BETTER Brodzinski)

Just wanted to make sure you guys know I'm still around this season

Comment

Originally posted by GopherFan89 View Post
        You guys are already taking a break, huh? Must be exhausted from nearly getting swept by the highly-ranked Beavers...

Go away.

Comment

No one cares. Go cheer on the October champions in their thread, loser.
          Originally posted by SJHovey
          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
          Originally posted by Brenthoven
          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
            No one cares. Go cheer on the October champions in their thread, loser.

Wow, resorting to personal attacks after one post. I think that's a new record for you, Tipsy. Despite your cruel, cutting words, I wanted you to know that it was a joke. In fact I'll be cheering for SCSU with the Minnesota Cup weekend being. The exception of course.The more success that Minnesota college hockey teams have, the better. But then again I know you don't care.

And by the way, Tipsy, I think you are a winner!

Comment

Wow, resorting to personal attacks after one post. I think that's a new record for you, Tipsy. Despite your cruel, cutting words, I wanted you to know that it was a joke. In fact I'll be cheering for SCSU with the Minnesota Cup weekend being. The exception of course.The more success that Minnesota college hockey teams have, the better. But then again I know you don't care.

And by the way, Tipsy, I think you are a winner!
              How could loser be a personal attack? I don't know you personally or even know who you are.

Your jokes/trolling could use some work. And since you said you will never compliment our team again, I assumed your post was sincere.

I welcome anyone to the SCSU bandwagon. But as KG said: "If you're gonna get off the bandwagon, so to speak, then stay off. Cuz we don't need no fake f-ckin people on our bandwagon."
              Originally posted by SJHovey
              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
              Originally posted by Brenthoven
              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Yawn.
                Try again troll boy.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

I see that SCSU is playing Colgate. That seems awfully random. I wonder how that came about and if they have played before/they will play again?
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    I see that SCSU is playing Colgate. That seems awfully random. I wonder how that came about and if they have played before/they will play again?
                    This is SCSU's 3rd series with Colgate, all since Motzko has been coach, and this will mark our 2nd trip to Hamilton.
                    SCSU is 3-0-1 in 4 games vs Colgate
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                      This is SCSU's 3rd series with Colgate, all since Motzko has been coach, and this will mark our 2nd trip to Hamilton.
                      SCSU is 3-0-1 in 4 games vs Colgate
                      Whoa, did not know that. I wonder how it all got started.

Who hates Colgate?

Crest hates Colgate.
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

You'll ALL hate Colgate after this weekend !
                        It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                          You'll ALL hate Colgate after this weekend !
                          Indeed, and in anticipation of my hatred towards them I have stopped brushing my teeth entirely. Although I do live in Stearns County so it wasn't too hard to cut back from once a week to nothing at all.

I'm assuming there is going to be a stream of the game on America One or elsewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Duder View Post
                            Indeed, and in anticipation of my hatred towards them I have stopped brushing my teeth entirely. Although I do live in Stearns County so it wasn't too hard to cut back from once a week to nothing at all.

I'm assuming there is going to be a stream of the game on America One or elsewhere?
                            There will be free video of both games on the Patriot League Network.

Comment

'Gate played a two game set last year at SCSU. You owe us. Looking forward to a good weekend of college hockey in Hamilton. Good luck getting here
                              COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

Lol
                                It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Working...
                                X