X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Harvard Crimson 2013-2014

Originally posted by Crimson Faced View Post
    the Harvard team may not be good, but their ticket office service is excellent.
    We love them in Ithaca...
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The ECAC Pick The Standings 2014-2015 Contest is up and running.

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...14-2015-Season
      Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
      And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
      WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
      If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Zerter-Gossage with 3 goals to start his BCHL career with Penticton. Riley Hunt starting strong with Yorkton as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson Faced View Post
          .... one thing you can say, the Harvard team may not be good, but their ticket office service is excellent.
          Absolutely Outstanding .... got my season football tickets in a week after ordering them .... great phone support ... great recommendations as to where to sit, etc. Just a class act and not just for us alumni ...
          DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
          DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

I was in the HAA office, 124 Mt. Auburn Street, 6th Floor over on University Place the week before last and saw this fantastic photo hanging over a kitchen sink. This is a great shot of the 1989 Harvard Men's Hockey Team encased in a beautiful frame. It shows in the back row #6 Ted Donato and #21 Kevin Sneddon standing next to each other and Head Coach Bill Cleary. That team also had a great Captain, #19 Lane MacDonald.
            *******https://www.dropbo*****/s/3wr9roqbfo...g?dl=0********
            It really looked out of place where it was hanging. No other sports or team photos of any type around. Hidden from view. Someone may want to retrieve it. IMO Should be hanging in the Presidents Office.
            Last edited by Dutchman; 10-04-2014, 06:36 AM.
            DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
            DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
              I was in the HAA office, 124 Mt. Auburn Street, 6th Floor over on University Place the week before last and saw this fantastic photo hanging over a kitchen sink. This is a great shot of the 1989 Harvard Men's Hockey Team encased in a beautiful frame. It shows in the back row #6 Ted Donato and #21 Kevin Sneddon standing next to each other and Head Coach Bill Cleary. That team also had a great Captain, #19 Lane MacDonald.
              *******https://www.dropbo*****/s/3wr9roqbfo...g?dl=0********
              It really looked out of place where it was hanging. No other sports or team photos of any type around. Hidden from view. Someone may want to retrieve it. IMO Should be hanging in the Presidents Office.
              That is a great photo but it looks like the same team photo that hangs at Bright-Landry. If Harvard wanted to cash in on that photo, it would offer a framed copy to anyone interested for, I don't know, $20? $30? I'd want one as would many fans who remember that glorious season.

Comment

Originally posted by Skate79 View Post
                That is a great photo but it looks like the same team photo that hangs at Bright-Landry. If Harvard wanted to cash in on that photo, it would offer a framed copy to anyone interested for, I don't know, $20? $30? I'd want one as would many fans who remember that glorious season.
                I think there is one in Noch's too, correct?
                Former Harvard Hockey broadcaster on 95.3 FM and WHRB.org.
                Go Crimson!

Comment

Harvard Men's Ice Hockey Mic'd Up: Coach Donato
                  October 15, 2014
                  http://www.ivyleaguedigitalnetwork.c...p-coach-donato
                  DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                  DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Originally posted by alslammerz View Post
                    I think there is one in Noch's too, correct?
                    Correct.

Comment

Harvard Men's Ice Hockey Preseason Training
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nckRv9wdvWk

Can Harvard take the beanpot this year?
                      DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                      DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Saw the last two periods of the women's game against McGill Friday, the renovations look great. There is much more room in the concourse area where the visitor's side..now the Crimson side...used to be. Large photos on the walls of men and women's hockey highlights, the ticket offiice is inside, along with other offices. New lounge for the upper class citizens.There is a window overlooking the track. Very nice. Newly renovated arena, same old recorded music blasting over the speakers.

Comment

From what I saw online, I believe that Harvard beat Concordia this past weekend 7-2. Not sure that the result means anything.

Comment

Originally posted by bothman View Post
                            From what I saw online, I believe that Harvard beat Concordia this past weekend 7-2. Not sure that the result means anything.
                            Video is here
                            http://portal.stretchinternet.com/cu...reamType=video

No action for the first 8 minutes
                            Harvard is in white
                            Last edited by Dutchman; 10-21-2014, 06:24 PM.
                            DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                            DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
                              Harvard Men's Ice Hockey Preseason Training
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nckRv9wdvWk

Can Harvard take the beanpot this year?
                              Hahahahaha. Ahh. Thanks I needed that. Actually on a serious note...

Despite having decent recent history vs. BU, going against Jack Eichel is a raw deal. But it's preseason so what the heck, let's go with sure.
                              Former Harvard Hockey broadcaster on 95.3 FM and WHRB.org.
                              Go Crimson!

Comment

Originally posted by alslammerz View Post
                                But it's preseason so what the heck, let's go with sure.
                                Do I have this correct?

(1) Draft Picks = Harvard - 11
                                That is one less than all six of the 6 non-ivy's combined
                                (2) Size & Age = Very Big - Older
                                According to College Hockey News you are out of 59 teams, 6th tallest, 9th heaviest, and while you are still young, you are much older then last year at an average age of 21y 0m. You are 10th youngest of 59 teams. As a comparison, Union is av. age 21y 2m
                                (3) Coach -
                                You have added a head coach as an assistant to bolster the coaching staff.
                                (4) Smarts -
                                The Ivy academic index is hardest for Harvard, Yale and Princeton - you have the smarts.
                                (5) Rink -
                                Your home just got a refresh
                                (6) Leadership
                                You have 7 seniors
                                DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                                DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Working...
                                X