NMU @ Wisconsin: More Choreography Than an Episode of GLEE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NMU @ Wisconsin: More Choreography Than an Episode of GLEE

Oh hey there Hockey Season.... Welcome Back!

Might consider making the run up on Saturday night... We shall see...

What say you Wisconsin Fans?
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Re: NMU @ Wisconsin: More Choreography Than an Episode of GLEE

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    Oh hey there Hockey Season.... Welcome Back!

Might consider making the run up on Saturday night... We shall see...

What say you Wisconsin Fans?

In the Varsity Club (those seats behind the glass with waitstaff, my own roll up chair, a counter & BOOZE - row B) for the football game and then on to the hockey game. Should be a HUGE day!

Comment

Oh yeah, and Badgers sweep.

Duh.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        In the Varsity Club (those seats behind the glass with waitstaff, my own roll up chair, a counter & BOOZE - row B) for the football game and then on to the hockey game. Should be a HUGE day!

Sadly, that football game just isn't as **** as it could have been with the results of the last two weeks I can offer up some Hawks SRO tickets in trade for the football seats

Comment

Something cool about this weekend from a Badgers perspective - between football and hockey, there are 3 Wildcats @ Badgers matchups.

Comment

I am more excited about this season than I have been in a long time. Please don't start out 1-7-2 this year!

Comment

Don't care about the football game.

More interested in seeing a Badger team that actually has hopes to be nationally relevant beat up on some Wildcats.

Badgers Sweep.
              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                Don't care about the football game.

More interested in seeing a Badger team that actually has hopes to be nationally relevant beat up on some Wildcats.

Badgers Sweep.
                One finally thing about football, NMU has one of the coolest football arenas I have ever been to. Went to Marquette a few weeks ago and walked around the wooden dome that they play football in.

Back to hockey, I think UW is more than capable of starting 2-0 this year. I am hoping Barnes breaks out into a big time scorer this year.

Comment

Originally posted by bucky15 View Post
                  One finally thing about football, NMU has one of the coolest football arenas I have ever been to. Went to Marquette a few weeks ago and walked around the wooden dome that they play football in.

Yep. I've been there too and would love to see a football game in there in November when the wind is howling and the snow is blowing sideways off the lake.

Marquette is a pretty cool little city.

Comment

Yep. I've been there too and would love to see a football game in there in November when the wind is howling and the snow is blowing sideways off the lake.

Marquette is a pretty cool little city.
                    Just an aside here. It was the 1981 DII Quarterfinal playoffs. This is many years before a dome on campus. NMU had home field and drew a team from Elizabeth City State Univ. in North Carolina. I think this was November--it might have been the beginning of December--can't remember. It was frigid, temp in the single digits, with occasional flurries, and the wind off the big lake. Elizabeth City didn't stand a chance in those weather conditions. The 'Cats won 55 - 6. However, in the next game NMU had to travel to Texas to play Southwest Texas in the semis, where they were smoked 62 - 0.
                    NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Typical BADger thread, more football talk than hockey talk.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                        Typical BADger thread, Gopher fans can't resist chiming in.

fyp

Comment

fyp

Someone needs to come in here and enlighten you all.

Comment

It's okay, I often slip hockey into my comments on the college football subreddit!

Comment

I'd start a conversation on new Ski/Snowboard gear for the 2014 season, but I don't need people thinking that I'm more weird than I already am

Comment

Working...
                              X