Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lake Superior State Hockey Lakers 2013-2014 (part II)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lake Superior State Hockey Lakers 2013-2014 (part II)

RapidsCity. So Ciotti must be scoring like hell in practice to keep him playing in 27 games so far.
    Last edited by sm2pk; 02-10-2014, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
      If people would attend a few practices I think they would start to realize why Ravn is not playing. He gets lit up in practice, so that is probably why he never sees time in actual games.
      So you're not located in Wisconsin any more? You're living in the Soo (or close by) such that you can go to practices regularly?

Look, I don't know how good he is and have never claimed to know. Maybe he isn't that great in practice. I don't know. I don't live near the Soo so I don't go to practices; I try to make it up a couple of times a season to see the Lakers play. Some guys are great in practice but don't play that well during actual games. For some, it's the other way around. The only way to know how good Ravn really is (or isn't) is to play him in games. That hasn't happened and I don't expect it to happen, unless both Kapalka and Murdock are injured. Ravn's Junior stats were very good his last season, and that on a 5th place team. He also got a lot of praise from opposing coaches back then (as noted in news articles from the CCHL). We all know Junior stats don't necessarily translate over to college hockey all that well, but his credentials are good enough to question people saying he isn't any good based upon almost non-existent playing time at this level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
        If people would attend a few practices I think they would start to realize why Ravn is not playing. He gets lit up in practice, so that is probably why he never sees time in actual games.
        Give Ravin a chance.

Comment

I think we have a simple question here. Does anyone see this program getting any better under Roque ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pink Pony View Post
            Give Ravin a chance.
            Didn't John Lennon first say that?

Comment

• [QUOTE=RapidsCity;5880731]

20 years of losing.

The problem is far bigger than the name of the guy behind the bench. /QUOTE]

All I know it is a big problem.

Comment

I think the problem with the Lakers are the Friday/Saturday night games. Next season go to a Thursday/Friday night series.

Comment

Originally posted by sm2pk View Post
                  I think we have a simple question here. Does anyone see this program getting any better under Roque ?
                  Nope. That has been pretty apparent for several years.
                  Go Lakers!

Comment

Originally posted by sm2pk View Post
                    Yes!! Year 9 I mean Year 10 for Lake Superior will be the best one yet, under Jim Roque!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sm2pk View Post
                      No. He has reached his ceiling at coaching ability, he gets out coached every weekend. Time for a change.
                      BLEED BLUE

Comment

• Originally posted by PerkyforPrez View Post
                        No. He has reached his ceiling at coaching ability, he gets out coached every weekend. Time for a change.
                        Paging Mrs. Dunbar.

Comment

• Originally posted by sm2pk View Post
                          Three years ago I thought he needed to go. This year I am just discusted with the fact that he is still there. Next year I may take my season ticket money elsewhere. I know several people that already have.

Comment

Raise hell with your AD, especially if you can get significant donors on board. Doug Ross was forced out at UAH.

GFM
                            Geof F. Morris
                            UAH BSE MAE 2002
                            UAHHockey.com

Comment

Anyone listen to the Hockey Show tonight? I missed it and they don't save it online.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakers2Glory View Post
                                Anyone listen to the Hockey Show tonight? I missed it and they don't save it online.
                                Let me guess. My number one line is playing somewhere else this year and if the players just keep trying to make something happen ,it will. The pucks will start to go in if they just get the bounces to go their way.

Comment

Working...
                                X