PDA

View Full Version : MTU @ tUMD: Talking in 3rd Person Non-Conference Style

Pages : 1 2 [3]

bigblue_dl
10-12-2013, 09:43 PM
It was nice to see the shootout format

Ummm, what?

Shootouts are terrible. They should not exist and people that like them shouldn't be able to call themselves hockey fans.

Jon
10-12-2013, 10:07 PM
Ummm, what?

Shootouts are terrible. They should not exist and people that like them shouldn't be able to call themselves hockey fans.

Jon agrees that shoot outs suck.

manurespreader
10-12-2013, 11:25 PM
manurespreader agrees shootouts suck. if we are going to do it we ought to get something for it.

not happy about one of our players having concussion symptoms because of umd actions however. hopefully he will be ok. I thought that was bush league.

Biddco
10-12-2013, 11:52 PM
manurespreader agrees shootouts suck. if we are going to do it we ought to get something for it.

not happy about one of our players having concussion symptoms because of umd actions however. hopefully he will be ok. I thought that was bush league.
Biddco missed that penalty and wishes he wouldn't have. Credit to tech for playing so well in net and defensively. They really kept UMD out of the slot and forced them to the corners and sides where they were checked off the puck.

Not sure how much techs strategy hurt UMD, but the team seemed off. Passes were not crisp, just a little off. Perhaps that will happen with such a young team so early into the season.

section16rowA
10-13-2013, 01:12 PM
tony time!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Biddy...Tigers pitched a one hit win!! Are youse guys going to go all Toga sometime this year? And I mean the garb not the venue on CP drive...

FadeToBlack&Gold
10-13-2013, 03:21 PM
Credit to tech for playing so well in net and defensively. They really kept UMD out of the slot and forced them to the corners and sides where they were checked off the puck.

Or, as Ciskie whines, "the trap". :rolleyes: :p

Biddco
10-13-2013, 06:34 PM
Thanks, Biddy...Tigers pitched a one hit win!! Are youse guys going to go all Toga sometime this year? And I mean the garb not the venue on CP drive...

uhhh it was called my bachelor party :D