Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gophers 2013-14 B1G Things To Come!

Originally posted by D2D View Post
    Lucia among coaches favoring in-game reviews of major penalties

http://www.startribune.com/sports/go...242869411.html
    Gee.... wonder why he'd want that?

He was very clear on the radio show last Monday that he thought they should be reviewd.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_MN View Post
      Gee.... wonder why he'd want that?

He was very clear on the radio show last Monday that he thought they should be reviewd.
      Interesting to see the hit from behind on the boards last night not a major, when compared to Marshall's call last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
        Interesting to see the hit from behind on the boards last night not a major, when compared to Marshall's call last week.
        I guess you have to lay there on the ice a little longer.
        Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
          I guess you have to lay there on the ice a little longer.
          If only he was a Nancy boy like Farley...
          "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

Originally posted by firstpusk View Post
            If only he was a Nancy boy like Farley...
            Careful....umd fans will be on Twitter soon to demand an apology!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
            Twenty red lights in his honor
            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by Koho View Post
              No kidding. That was about 15 feet or so away from me, and it certainly seemed like a textbook 5 minute CFB

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                My best guess was that he was "too far away" from the boards, hence the lesser call.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  My best guess was that he was "too far away" from the boards, hence the lesser call.
                  He ended up going head first into boards and could have easily been injured. Should have been 5 to me.

Comment

Tied for best winning percentage through 26 games in program history?

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                      Careful....umd fans will be on Twitter soon to demand an apology!
                      You are right as always, Greyeagle. I need to man up and tamp this down now. I apologize wholeheartedly. I am sorry that Farley is a Nancy boy.
                      "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                        Tied for best winning percentage through 26 games in program history?
                        Great season so far, this team is fun to watch.
                        Originally posted by CavalryNate
                        Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                          Great season so far, this team is fun to watch.
                          I agree, but tonight they didn't have to make it THAT exciting! That last shot by Sparty with a second left just missed!
                          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

I think that was the best game, top to bottom for 60 minutes, that MN has played since the holiday break. Really encouraging to see.

I was really impressed with Cammarata tonight as well. In my opinion it was his best game as a Gopher.

On to Wisconsin. It's going to be a physical battle next weekend, in front of what I expect to be a very full house in Madison. This team hasn't really played in a terribly hostile environment yet so it will be interesting to see how they respond to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                              I was really impressed with Cammarata tonight as well. In my opinion it was his best game as a Gopher.
                              He and Rau really seemed to click.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                              And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                              Twenty red lights in his honor
                              Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                                I think that was the best game, top to bottom for 60 minutes, that MN has played since the holiday break. Really encouraging to see.

I think Cammarata has looked better the last two weekends. Never going to to be a pounder along the boards, but he didn't avoid it these two weeks. Also took some shots at times he might have passed earlier. That was a slick little play at the blueline and nice SO goal (even though SO's are stupid!)

Now on to a fricken' Thursday night game. That is a night I skate, so have to decide between watching live or skating....Is this a TV decision or some other reason?

(Looks like MN is getting a lot of the 8 o'clock Friday night games...)

Comment

Working...
                                X