Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gophers 2013-14 B1G Things To Come!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    You didn't have to tell me Union was better than SCSU. I already knew that.
    Yeah. Everybody knows that. SCSU had to have late help from the refs to salvage a tie. Their goaltender looked like he played for tUMD and almost stole the game - for Union.
    "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      FINALLY! A Gopher who admits he's reading/posting in SCSU threads because of obsession!
      A Christmas miracle!
      False.
      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
        Who said I was the one who found that post?
        Didn't say you did, but you've been around to chime in so what's your point?

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
          Uhhh...if you weren't so obsessed with the Gophers, you wouldn't even have noticed that post because you wouldn't have any reason to read this thread.
          So before you stopped reading SCSU threads you were obsessed with them otherwise you would have had no reason to read those threads. See how that works?
          Originally posted by SJHovey
          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
          Originally posted by Brenthoven
          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
            So before you stopped reading SCSU threads you were obsessed with them otherwise you would have had no reason to read those threads. See how that works?
            Except for I never pulled a GopherFan89 and posted simply just to troll or try to tear down SCSU(except for that sig line you enjoyed so much). Just game convo and good-natured ribbing(IMO).

See how that works? You mean like how you say one thing and do the other? Like that? Oh right, it's different for you. I remember now.

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Merry x-mas to me!

Comment

They bring train wreck with them everywhere they go.

Comment

Originally posted by firstpusk View Post
                  They bring train wreck with them everywhere they go.
                  No no, it's our fault.

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by SanTropez
                    Actually it's quite the opposite, we know deep down Jan is really ****ed she crapped the bed yet again. It's ok though we are still here for you because we care.

We don't really need a poll, pole, pohl to stroke ourselves, but thanks.
                    I don't think losing a first half series against another top 10 team is crapping the bed. I would rather be #1 than not be #1, though.
                    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                      No no, it's our fault.
                      Yup. Why do you have to be obsessed with JBSU? Pass the popcorn, will ya?

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                        No no, it's our fault.
                        Of course it is. Seriously, is anyone going to think anything from St. Clooud is powerful enough to be at fault for anything?

No, of course not.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I'd hate to have to start handing out 2 week vacations at this time of year.

Comment

Oh, come on Board!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by board View Post
                              I'd hate to have to start handing out 2 week vacations at this time of year.
                              You posted this at 4:20. I catch your drift, hombre.

Comment

I've been a little busy the last few days. Job searching and all that good jazz. Did I miss anything?

the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X