Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gophers 2013-14 B1G Things To Come!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
    You have now swallowed the hook. Congratulations.
    SCSU fans remind me of stupid sunfish that you catch off the dock with even putting bait on the hook.

It's just. Too. Easy.
    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

So you're both admitting your whole intention was to be nothing but ***** trolls...which is something we already were fully aware of.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        So you're both admitting your whole intention was to be nothing but ***** trolls...which is something we already were fully aware of.
        ...and still you couldn't help but subject yourself to the King of the Trolls.
        "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

Originally posted by firstpusk View Post
          ...and still you couldn't help but subject yourself to the King of the Trolls.
          I'm home from work with a cold and bored, if he wants to invite us in, ce la vie.
          It's just cute how many times you guys can act under the guise of not caring about SCSU in the slightest when your fans actions so clearly indicate otherwise.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

No, not really. Unlike you I can do two things at once. I did actually think it was funny that SCSU could only hold its water for one week. I like to laugh during my day, it's good for my health.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
              Pathetic is you guys pulling the same whiny craaap every time Gopher fans post in "your threads" and then, of course, showing up in a Gopher thread doing the exact same thing you whine about. If it didn't make you mad then you wouldn't whine about it every time and if it didn't make you mad you wouldn't be "intruding on our season thread" to argue with Scooby about a post he made.

The sig line was complete trolling material, yes , but as you can see now it's gone. p.s. The fact that you keep bringing that up means the message must have hit home with you at least. Bahahahaha
              Like the whining we did in our threads for the Union series and the UMD series because Gopher fans posted in them? Oh wait, Gopher fans posted in those threads with no whining from us. I wonder why?

And no, your sig didn't hit home. It was a horrible attempt at trolling because it was recognizable as such. But if it gets you hard thinking you got under my skin, roll with it.
              Originally posted by SJHovey
              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
              Originally posted by Brenthoven
              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

I'm home from work with a cold and bored, if he wants to invite us in, ce la vie.
                It's just cute how many times you guys can act under the guise of not caring about SCSU in the slightest when your fans actions so clearly indicate otherwise.
                Listen. We are sorry you have a runny nose and Scooby picked on you. Look at the bright side. You were there to crown him king. You are a king-maker.
                "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  No, not really. Unlike you I can do two things at once. I did actually think it was funny that SCSU could only hold its water for one week. I like to laugh during my day, it's good for my health.
                  Good for you, wouldn't want you to croak.
                  But hey, if you get enjoyment out of meaningless polls, laugh all you want, I mean it's not like we lost to an inferior team on home ice like you guys did.
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Pathetic is you guys pulling the same whiny craaap every time Gopher fans post in "your threads" and then, of course, showing up in a Gopher thread doing the exact same thing you whine about.
                    Uhhh...that's because you guys were talking about us. Nobody in our threads are ever talking about the Gophers...because the Gophers don't matter.
                    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                      Like the whining we did in our threads for the Union series and the UMD series because Gopher fans posted in them? Oh wait, Gopher fans posted in those threads with no whining from us. I wonder why?

And no, your sig didn't hit home. It was a horrible attempt at trolling because it was recognizable as such. But if it gets you hard thinking you got under my skin, roll with it.
                      Didn't read those threads or post, don't care. Like I said, I'm nervous with how temperamental you guys are that I will make you angry again so I just steer clear.

Yet you keep bringing it up. It must have gotten to you to keep bringing it up......just sayin'.

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Good for you, wouldn't want you to croak.
                        But hey, if you get enjoyment out of meaningless polls, laugh all you want, I mean it's not like we lost to an inferior team on home ice like you guys did.
                        You didn't have to tell me Union was better than SCSU. I already knew that.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                          Uhhh...that's because you guys were talking about us. Nobody in our threads are ever talking about the Gophers...because the Gophers don't matter.
                          Uhhh...if you weren't so obsessed with the Gophers, you wouldn't even have noticed that post because you wouldn't have any reason to read this thread.

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            You didn't have to tell me Union was better than SCSU. I already knew that.
                            Didn't say they were better than us, just not inferior to us, but again, comprehension Scooby...
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                              Uhhh...if you weren't so obsessed with the Gophers, you wouldn't even have noticed that post because you wouldn't have any reason to read this thread.
                              FINALLY! A Gopher who admits he's reading/posting in SCSU threads because of obsession!
                              A Christmas miracle!
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Who said I was the one who found that post?
                                St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Working...
                                X