Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gophers 2013-14 B1G Things To Come!

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
    Pretty sure you do, but I quit reading or posting in your threads because Tipsy was mad at me for "invading your threads". I would hate to upset you, you're a temperamental bunch. I wasn't even trolling, we leave that up to GopherFan89.
    Well when UMD has accomplished more than you, it's not really surprising they are a bit testy.

Jan Brady U does have their participation banners though...

Comment

My Gopher Hockey First Half Review
      @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
      On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
      High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

There will be a high school warm-up a week before the Hockey City Classic at TCF Stadium: http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m...121713aaa.html

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
          There will be a high school warm-up a week before the Hockey City Classic at TCF Stadium: http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m...121713aaa.html
          Pretty cool, wish I could attend
          @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
          On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
          High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Hook, Line, and Sinker.
            Funny...I was going to say the same thing in reference to you guys.
            St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
              And just as JBSU was always a step behind Minnesota; so it shall be true of their fans as well.

-Gospel of Gopherfan89

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                I know.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                  Pretty sure you do, but I quit reading or posting in your threads because Tipsy was mad at me for "invading your threads". I would hate to upset you, you're a temperamental bunch. I wasn't even trolling, we leave that up to GopherFan89.
                  I don't know what is more pathetic: that you thought I was mad or that you actually cared.

You weren't trolling but your signature included something about SCSU being co-champions? Please.
                  Originally posted by SJHovey
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  Originally posted by Brenthoven
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherFan89 View Post
                    And just as JBSU was always a step behind Minnesota; so it shall be true of their fans as well.

-Gospel of Gopherfan89
                    Confucius say: Man who fart in church sit in own pew.
                    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                      I don't know what is more pathetic: that you thought I was mad or that you actually cared.

You weren't trolling but your signature included something about SCSU being co-champions? Please.
                      Pathetic is you guys pulling the same whiny craaap every time Gopher fans post in "your threads" and then, of course, showing up in a Gopher thread doing the exact same thing you whine about. If it didn't make you mad then you wouldn't whine about it every time and if it didn't make you mad you wouldn't be "intruding on our season thread" to argue with Scooby about a post he made.

The sig line was complete trolling material, yes , but as you can see now it's gone. p.s. The fact that you keep bringing that up means the message must have hit home with you at least. Bahahahaha
                      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                        Pathetic is you guys pulling the same whiny craaap every time Gopher fans post in "your threads" and then, of course, showing up in a Gopher thread doing the exact same thing you whine about. If it didn't make you mad then you wouldn't whine about it every time and if it didn't make you mad you wouldn't be "intruding on our season thread" to argue with Scooby about a post he made.

The sig line was complete trolling material, yes , but as you can see now it's gone. p.s. The fact that you keep bringing that up means the message must have hit home with you at least. Bahahahaha
                        We don't give two craps about a meaningless ranking from USCHO.
                        You guys want it, take it, have fun, it doesn't mean anything, but if you need to stroke yourselves about it, feel free.
                        If anything, commenting on us losing it just shows how pathetic you guys are.
                        Also a major difference between us and you: You post in our threads without MN being talked about, because you need to make it about you. We're here after king troll decided to bring us up.
                        So there's that.
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                          We don't give two craps about a meaningless ranking from USCHO.
                          You guys want it, take it, have fun, it doesn't mean anything, but if you need to stroke yourselves about it, feel free.
                          If anything, commenting on us losing it just shows how pathetic you guys are.
                          Also a major difference between us and you: You post in our threads without MN being talked about, because you need to make it about you. We're here after king troll decided to bring us up.
                          So there's that.
                          Wow. Now I'm the KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay, me. You just figured out I was one this morning and now I'm at the top of the food chain. That's one hell of a climb.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Wow. Now I'm the KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay, me. You just figured out I was one this morning and now I'm at the top of the food chain. That's one hell of a climb.
                            And I made your sig, which if you read carefully, you'd see I didn't just figure it out.
                            But then I never thought you could read well enough for basic comprehension anyway.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

I know you are but what am I?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
                                You have now swallowed the hook. Congratulations.
                                If you say so.
                                If anything, we've had you dangling longer than you could possibly be aware.
                                But again, basic comprehension...
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Working...
                                X