Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gophers 2013-14 B1G Things To Come!

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan2.0 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, can Lucia keep any of his players out of the WJ's? Can he say to the US WJ folks (and in effect the player), 'tough hop, I need player X here'?

Is there a legal/contractual element in play?
    There is no way in hell he would do that. Lucia 100% supports that tournament and his players playing in it.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yeah he could do that, but then he would be a big doosh, so he won't do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        There is no way in hell he would do that. Lucia 100% supports that tournament and his players playing in it.
        I don't doubt his support of the tourney, I'm simply curious if it could be done.

Comment

I wonder if it's too late to convince Mario to transfer. He's having a good year this year, 9 goals and a handful of assists.

Comment

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan2.0 View Post
            I don't doubt his support of the tourney, I'm simply curious if it could be done.
            I'm sure it could. The final cuts have not been made. At least I believe so. And Don's in the drivers seat on the decision. Having said that, it won't happen.
            Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
              Between us having 5 for only the WJCs and what appears to be an expected 8 weeks for Jake, the window of risk here may not be that long. I think you train a guy for a move back to the blue line just in case...and just try to patch over to when Jake gets back in February (knock on wood).
              In the end, you're probably right. My only concern would be if Jake has a setback when he tries to come back and is lost for the season, or if we have any other injuries. The margin for this type of stuff is razor thin right now. Just makes me nervous. In the end, I have confidence in our coaching and training staff to make the right call.
              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by GopherFan89 View Post
                I wonder if it's too late to convince Mario to transfer. He's having a good year this year, 9 goals and a handful of assists.
                Ding, ding...we have a winner! Just recall Mario.
                Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by GopherFan89 View Post
                  He doesn't play defense, why would we need him?

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    He doesn't play defense, why would we need him?
                    The best defense something something.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

I think there is a 0% chance they bring in someone new, even if they thought JP were done.
                      Last edited by Slap Shot; 12-10-2013, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        I think there is a 0% chance they bring in someone new, even if they thought JP were done.
                        Would you give me 10,000 to 1 on that?

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                          Yes...as long as the 1 is for over $20,000. We could make it for your net worth if you'd like.
                          Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                            Try that bulls**t in Vegas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              You'd be wrong. I bet you there wasn't a 0% chance they brought in someone new before Jake got hurt.
                              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

• Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                                You'd be wrong. I bet you there wasn't a 0% chance they brought in someone new before Jake got hurt.
                                What?

Comment

Working...
                                X