PDA

View Full Version : Gophers 2013-14 B1G Things To Come!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

SanTropez
12-17-2013, 10:13 AM
Pretty sure you do, but I quit reading or posting in your threads because Tipsy was mad at me for "invading your threads". I would hate to upset you, you're a temperamental bunch. I wasn't even trolling, we leave that up to GopherFan89.

Well when UMD has accomplished more than you, it's not really surprising they are a bit testy.

Jan Brady U does have their participation banners though...

mnstate0fhockey
12-17-2013, 11:34 AM
My Gopher Hockey <a href="http://www.mnhockeycentral.com/gophers-mid-season-report">First Half Review</a>

goldy_331
12-17-2013, 11:49 AM
There will be a high school warm-up a week before the Hockey City Classic at TCF Stadium: http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m-hockey/spec-rel/121713aaa.html

mnstate0fhockey
12-17-2013, 11:51 AM
There will be a high school warm-up a week before the Hockey City Classic at TCF Stadium: http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m-hockey/spec-rel/121713aaa.html

Pretty cool, wish I could attend :(

Dude Love
12-17-2013, 12:32 PM
Hook, Line, and Sinker.

Funny...I was going to say the same thing in reference to you guys.

GopherFan89
12-17-2013, 01:23 PM

And just as JBSU was always a step behind Minnesota; so it shall be true of their fans as well.

-Gospel of Gopherfan89

ScoobyDoo
12-17-2013, 01:24 PM

I know.

Tipsy McStagger
12-17-2013, 02:09 PM
Pretty sure you do, but I quit reading or posting in your threads because Tipsy was mad at me for "invading your threads". I would hate to upset you, you're a temperamental bunch. I wasn't even trolling, we leave that up to GopherFan89.

I don't know what is more pathetic: that you thought I was mad or that you actually cared.

You weren't trolling but your signature included something about SCSU being co-champions? Please.

Dude Love
12-17-2013, 02:15 PM
And just as JBSU was always a step behind Minnesota; so it shall be true of their fans as well.

-Gospel of Gopherfan89

Confucius say: Man who fart in church sit in own pew.

gopher wes
12-17-2013, 02:23 PM
I don't know what is more pathetic: that you thought I was mad or that you actually cared.

You weren't trolling but your signature included something about SCSU being co-champions? Please.
Pathetic is you guys pulling the same whiny craaap every time Gopher fans post in "your threads" and then, of course, showing up in a Gopher thread doing the exact same thing you whine about. If it didn't make you mad then you wouldn't whine about it every time and if it didn't make you mad you wouldn't be "intruding on our season thread" to argue with Scooby about a post he made.

The sig line was complete trolling material, yes , but as you can see now it's gone. p.s. The fact that you keep bringing that up means the message must have hit home with you at least. Bahahahaha

First Time, Long Time
12-17-2013, 02:34 PM
Pathetic is you guys pulling the same whiny craaap every time Gopher fans post in "your threads" and then, of course, showing up in a Gopher thread doing the exact same thing you whine about. If it didn't make you mad then you wouldn't whine about it every time and if it didn't make you mad you wouldn't be "intruding on our season thread" to argue with Scooby about a post he made.

The sig line was complete trolling material, yes , but as you can see now it's gone. p.s. The fact that you keep bringing that up means the message must have hit home with you at least. Bahahahaha

We don't give two craps about a meaningless ranking from USCHO.
You guys want it, take it, have fun, it doesn't mean anything, but if you need to stroke yourselves about it, feel free.
If anything, commenting on us losing it just shows how pathetic you guys are.
Also a major difference between us and you: You post in our threads without MN being talked about, because you need to make it about you. We're here after king troll decided to bring us up.
So there's that.

ScoobyDoo
12-17-2013, 02:37 PM
We don't give two craps about a meaningless ranking from USCHO.
You guys want it, take it, have fun, it doesn't mean anything, but if you need to stroke yourselves about it, feel free.
If anything, commenting on us losing it just shows how pathetic you guys are.
Also a major difference between us and you: You post in our threads without MN being talked about, because you need to make it about you. We're here after king troll decided to bring us up.
So there's that.

Wow. Now I'm the KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay, me. You just figured out I was one this morning and now I'm at the top of the food chain. That's one hell of a climb.

First Time, Long Time
12-17-2013, 02:39 PM
Wow. Now I'm the KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay, me. You just figured out I was one this morning and now I'm at the top of the food chain. That's one hell of a climb.

And I made your sig, which if you read carefully, you'd see I didn't just figure it out.
But then I never thought you could read well enough for basic comprehension anyway.

goldy_331
12-17-2013, 02:39 PM
I know you are but what am I? :rolleyes:

First Time, Long Time
12-17-2013, 02:48 PM
You have now swallowed the hook. Congratulations.

If you say so.
If anything, we've had you dangling longer than you could possibly be aware.
But again, basic comprehension...

gopher wes
12-17-2013, 02:50 PM
You have now swallowed the hook. Congratulations.
SCSU fans remind me of stupid sunfish that you catch off the dock with even putting bait on the hook.

It's just. Too. Easy.

First Time, Long Time
12-17-2013, 02:55 PM
So you're both admitting your whole intention was to be nothing but ***** trolls...which is something we already were fully aware of.

firstpusk
12-17-2013, 02:58 PM
So you're both admitting your whole intention was to be nothing but ***** trolls...which is something we already were fully aware of.

...and still you couldn't help but subject yourself to the King of the Trolls.

First Time, Long Time
12-17-2013, 03:00 PM
...and still you couldn't help but subject yourself to the King of the Trolls.

I'm home from work with a cold and bored, if he wants to invite us in, ce la vie.
It's just cute how many times you guys can act under the guise of not caring about SCSU in the slightest when your fans actions so clearly indicate otherwise.

ScoobyDoo
12-17-2013, 03:01 PM

No, not really. Unlike you I can do two things at once. I did actually think it was funny that SCSU could only hold its water for one week. I like to laugh during my day, it's good for my health.