X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    So, I'm confused.

Barry and Penn State shove the Big 10 down my throat. Ok. So I turn the TV on tonight and I have Michigan and OSU on Fox Sports North and some Football Documentary on the Big 10 Network.

Anyone care to explain this?
    Clearly it's above your pay grade.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
    Twenty red lights in his honor
    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

• Re: Gophers 2013-14 B1G Things To Come!

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
      Clearly it's above your pay grade.
      What isn't?
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        So, I'm confused.

Barry and Penn State shove the Big 10 down my throat. Ok. So I turn the TV on tonight and I have Michigan and OSU on Fox Sports North and some Football Documentary on the Big 10 Network.

I'd say, "Who cares?" but there's no way you're seriously bothered by it.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          I'd say, "Who cares?" but there's no way you're seriously bothered by it.
          True. I don't really give a puck.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            So, I'm confused.

hockey is the BIG's redheaded stepchild, football is the favored son

Comment

Can't say I am looking forward the weird times this weekend. And even more so, the long gap after. The local HS boys have also started a long series of away games, so can't even get a fix their. I'll have to rely on alcohol to get through the stretch.

Comment

Had a great time at the first conference series last weekend. I was curious if anyone knows if they're going to start selling beer at Mariucci since they've started with TCF. I made it up onto the club level and noticed they're selling it up there (used to be free!).

Also had a fun opportunity to poke my head into the locker room following the game. First time seeing the underbelly of Mariucci, but it was a really cool experience to see some of the behind the scenes things.

Comment

I wouldn't hold your breath on the beer, but who knows, maybe someday if they need a shot of new revenue (or if they think they need to liven up the student section LOL).
                  Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Going to write about this in my series preview, but this team is off to the 5th best start in Gophers history (NCAA Era). Not going to spoil the answer as to which teams started better, but here is a clue. Two of the teams that started better played for a National Championship that year and the third and fourth lost in the 2nd round of the NCAA Tournament. Just goes to show that this team is in the territory of being pretty special
                    Last edited by mnstate0fhockey; 12-05-2013, 01:19 PM.
                    @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                    On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                    High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                      I wouldn't hold your breath on the beer, but who knows, maybe someday if they need a shot of new revenue (or if they think they need to liven up the student section LOL).
                      However, he might want to hold his breath when looking at the locker room.....

Comment

Article about the emergence of Seth Ambroz in today's Strib:

http://www.startribune.com/sports/go...234694701.html
                        Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Well Reilly had a fumble that gave MSU a goal that was completely his fault. Brodzinki fumbled a couple passes and took a bad angle. A couple other D had positioning errors last night. What are the Marshall haters on GPL going to talk about with no Marshall to rip last night. Reilly's coughing up the puck was worse than anything I've seen from Marshall this year.

(Just to be clear, I see all those mis-haps as things that are going to happen and am not saying those D played poorly. Just pointing out how people each season seem to pick a D goat and look for any little error they make while overlooking the rest of their play, meanwhile writing off errors other D make. And I'm also sorry to air this on here and not GPL, but I can't access this site at work, and fear if I post on GPL, I won't be able to look at that at work either.)

Looks like a good thing Brodzinski isn't being mentioned for Juniors this year. With Skjei gone, that leaves them with 5 now. Another injured D would be devastating. So since I am too lazy too look, can someone tell me how many games US Juniors players will miss? Hope Parenteau is back this year.

Comment

Looks like SCSU will be playing tonight for the right to hang a banner for number 1 in the Poles next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koho View Post
                              Well Reilly had a fumble that gave MSU a goal that was completely his fault. Brodzinki fumbled a couple passes and took a bad angle. A couple other D had positioning errors last night. What are the Marshall haters on GPL going to talk about with no Marshall to rip last night. Reilly's coughing up the puck was worse than anything I've seen from Marshall this year.

(Just to be clear, I see all those mis-haps as things that are going to happen and am not saying those D played poorly. Just pointing out how people each season seem to pick a D goat and look for any little error they make while overlooking the rest of their play, meanwhile writing off errors other D make. And I'm also sorry to air this on here and not GPL, but I can't access this site at work, and fear if I post on GPL, I won't be able to look at that at work either.)

Looks like a good thing Brodzinski isn't being mentioned for Juniors this year. With Skjei gone, that leaves them with 5 now. Another injured D would be devastating. So since I am too lazy too look, can someone tell me how many games US Juniors players will miss? Hope Parenteau is back this year.
                              Your IT Staff is cold hearted man. Agree on your point on some people's tendency to look for whipping boys every year.
                              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

I didn't even mention the forwards who also mis-handled pucks (as every college player does at times).

Comment

Working...
                                X