Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gophers 2013-14 B1G Things To Come!

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
    I think it's your turn to drivel now, Koho had his turn...
    No, no...age before beauty, go ahead goldy. Hey, what's happenin' with the boy this hockey season, is he gettin' better?

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
      No, no...age before beauty, go ahead goldy. Hey, what's happenin' with the boy this hockey season, is he gettin' better?
      My drivel is much shorter and way less pompous than your though...

Comment

My drivel is much shorter and way less pompous than your though...
        Yeah but your drivel always has grammatical errors like you are typing with one hand. What are you doing with the other hand?

Comment

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
          Last year, our top line (Bjugstad, Rau, Budish) scored 50 goals in 40 games. At their current pace (a phrase I hate but have to use here), the current top line would score 55 goals. It's just that the bulk have been scored by Warning and Fasching so far. I'm sure it will even out more for Rau in time. To me, there are only so many goals that will go around for each line on a team that regularly rolls 4 lines and as long as each line pulls the requisite weight, I don't care who gets them.
          It's not statistically accurate to compare the two multivariate groups (lines) when the DVs are not moderately correlated. And even if they were, correlational comparisons cannot assume causality, so there is no baseline for predictability.

Comment

Yeah but your drivel always has grammatical errors like you are typing with one hand. What are you doing with the other hand?
            Are you certain I always make grammatical errors? If you're being so pedantic,you had better go back to all my posts and verify that I have always made grammatical errors. If you care, I was drinking my tea with the other hand.

Comment

Are you certain I always make grammatical errors? If you're being so pedantic,you had better go back to all my posts and verify that I have always made grammatical errors. If you care, I was drinking my tea with the other hand.
              Pedantic?? C'mon, everyone knows that no one on this site is a more flatulent driven grammar nazi than you. Correction: your drivel is always a mixture of grammatical AND punctuation errors (see above). Now that's two posts in a row...get the picture old man? You still haven't answered my question, how's the boy doing in hockey this season?

Comment

It's not statistically accurate to compare the two multivariate groups (lines) when the DVs are not moderately correlated. And even if they were, correlational comparisons cannot assume causality, so there is no baseline for predictability.
                Given I was using it more as a baseline for a normal everyday discussion as opposed to trying to use it as a truly in-depth statistical analysis where I am trying to narrow something down to high degree of confidence like an experiment would, you might be looking at things a bit too much like a nerd boy.
                University of Minnesota

Twitter: Hammy Hockey

Comment

Given I was using it more as a baseline for a normal everyday discussion as opposed to trying to use it as a truly in-depth statistical analysis where I am trying to narrow something down to high degree of confidence like an experiment would, you might be looking at things a bit too much like a pompous nerd boy.
                  fixed post.

Comment

Received this is an email today regarding the upcoming series with UMD:

"We hope you are enjoying this exciting start to the Gopher Men’s Hockey Season. The Gophers will battle in-state rival Minnesota Duluth the weekend of November 22-24. The first game of the series will take place on Friday, November 22 at 7:00 p.m. The date and time of the second game of the series will be determined based on the game time of the Gopher Football game vs. Wisconsin on Saturday, November 23. The Gopher Football game time will be announced Monday, November 18.

If the football game is at 11:00 a.m., the Men’s Hockey game will be at 8:00p.m. Saturday night.
                    If the football game is at 2:30 p.m., the Men’s Hockey game will be on Sunday, November 24 at 4:00 p.m.
                    We do apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Once game times have been finalized, further communication will be sent.

For the latest scheduling information, please visit www.gophersports.com.

Thank you and Go Gophers!
                    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Given I was using it more as a baseline for a normal everyday discussion as opposed to trying to use it as a truly in-depth statistical analysis where I am trying to narrow something down to high degree of confidence like an experiment would, you might be looking at things a bit too much like a nerd boy.
                      Whatever way you want to flip your pancake is up to you, but your baseline version of "a normal everyday discussion" is still worthless and meaningless (is there an echo in here? ). Thanks for comin' out.

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                      fixed post.
                      Fascinating. Does your inner child have a name?

Comment

• Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                        Whatever way you want to flip your pancake is up to you, but your baseline version of "a normal everyday discussion" is still worthless and meaningless (is there an echo in here? ). Thanks for comin' out.
                        What was that you were saying about "self-appointed experts"?
                        @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                        On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                        High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Apparently it is meaningful enough to sucker you into a response. lol

Let me know when you want to come out from behind your computer and talk face to face about it. I'm not hiding in anonymity. But something tells me you don't have the stones for it.
                          University of Minnesota

Twitter: Hammy Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                            What was that you were saying about "self-appointed experts"?
                            I was remembering Berner Oberland the other night. I never asked you did you get a chance to ride the gondola?

Comment

Apparently it is meaningful enough to sucker you into a response. lol

Let me know when you want to come out from behind your computer and talk face to face about it. I'm not hiding in anonymity. But something tells me you don't have the stones for it.
                              Chill out Hamster you're out of touch again...we're only talkin' hockey here. I told you a few times already...DON'T TAKE THIS STUFF TOO SERIOUSLY.

Comment

Fascinating. Does your inner child have a name?
                                Inner Child? Just stating the obvious and what most other posters observe.

Comment

Working...
                                X