X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2013/14: Sunny, with a slight chance of drivel

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    Stop it. These shameless plugs will not get you any more free beer from John K's fine establishment.
    JohnK is gracious enough to bring the good stuff out for me. I'm a small business guy. Break the chains, eat (and drink) local.
    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

In honor of Zach Schroeder and Delaney Middlebrook, today is 28 September 2013. There are 7 days (1 week) until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 5 October 2013 for the start of next season.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...d898038910.txt

Article from the Troy Record about how our depth will be our strength this season. I would love to watch some practices just too see how hard they go for a spot in the lineup on the weekend.
        Last edited by fishcore12; 09-28-2013, 05:56 AM.
        Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
          http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...d898038910.txt

Article from the Troy Record about how our depth will be our strength this season. I would love to watch some practices just too see how hard they go for a spot in the lineup on the weekend.
          Are practices open now? I know they were when I attended RPI. I spent a lot of time watching when I should have been working on my thesis.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            Are practices open now? I know they were when I attended RPI. I spent a lot of time watching when I should have been working on my thesis.
            I dont know if they are open or not. But they would be fun to watch this season.
            Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

I suspect the media days are open, but they have a number of closed sessions in order to work on set plays and things like that.

Comment

WPI has a decent video stream available if anyone's interested in watching RPI's football game today. It's got nothing on RPITV of course, but that's to be expected.

http://wpi.prestosports.com/video/live

Comment

We are 5th tallest and 6th heaviest in the ECAC. I agree that we are probably going down in the list in the next couple of years.
                  Meaning we are right in the middle for now which I suppose is just where our coach wants us to be. Ralph-if you get bored, see if you can break the list down as to forwards vs defensemen.
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by RKarger View Post
                    WPI has a decent video stream available if anyone's interested in watching RPI's football game today. It's got nothing on RPITV of course, but that's to be expected.

http://wpi.prestosports.com/video/live
                    RK-I tried but it keeps freezing on me and the announcer is the most inane boring guy I have ever tried to listen to. Does not give you the current situation often enough. Full of meaningless stats. you really start to appreciate Kurt and our guys that much more. I would rather just listen to our feed.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                      RK-I tried but it keeps freezing on me and the announcer is the most inane boring guy I have ever tried to listen to. Does not give you the current situation often enough. Full of meaningless stats. you really start to appreciate Kurt and our guys that much more. I would rather just listen to our feed.
                      Oh, I turned off their audio and put on WRPI immediately. WRPI's ahead but I guess that just means instant replays of all the exciting things I hear. I haven't had problems with the video freezing but occasionally it goes black and I have to refresh.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                        There's a joke in here, but not going to because of pot and kettle...

Comment

My tickets arrived in the mail today. Included was a flyer detailing the ticket pickup party tomorrow which features a meet and greet, food & bev, locker room tours and a very creative "Punch Aspy in the Stomach" booth...all proceeds to benefit Seth's recruiting budget. Word has it that several ECAC officials will be stopping by the booth....
                          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

My tickets arrived in the mail today. Included was a flyer detailing the ticket pickup party tomorrow which features a meet and greet, food & bev, locker room tours and a very creative "Punch Aspy in the Stomach" booth...all proceeds to benefit Seth's recruiting budget. Word has it that several ECAC officials will be stopping by the booth....
                            Rumor has it that there will be a special guest speaker, and it will be the media person that gave Union a first place vote.

Comment

Originally posted by RKarger View Post
                              Oh, I turned off their audio and put on WRPI immediately. WRPI's ahead but I guess that just means instant replays of all the exciting things I hear. I haven't had problems with the video freezing but occasionally it goes black and I have to refresh.
                              We self destructed early and fell behind-then played very sloppy defensively. Glad we won our first 3 because the LL schedule is going to be very difficult for us. Giving up this kind of yardage to WPI does not lead me to believe we will have an easy time with Springfield and Hobart.

Comment

Thanks WS for pointing out the vendetta the league has for me. There is still the standing offer that I will debate Paul Stewart on the Wyland show with Schottsie as the moderator.
                                "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Working...
                                X