X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2013/14: Sunny, with a slight chance of drivel

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Does anyone know when single game tickets will go on sale?
    10/30
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      10/30
      Do you mean 9/30?
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Do you mean 9/30?
        Yes -sorry.... Monday 9/30
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
          Yes -sorry.... Monday 9/30
          Thanks.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I thought, for a second, it may have been a joke about how late it has been for the ticketing process to take place this off-season, at least when it comes to season tickets.

Comment

Anyone out there think that this year is the biggest test for SA to prove that he is in fact a great coach (which I believe) and not just a great person.
              It appears that we have all the pieces in place to make a run at the NCAAs and even win a game or two. Great goaltending, excellent defense, and a maturing front line with scoring ability.

Of course, health will always be an issue, but if we can stay healthy, this is Seth's year to show what he's got.
              I for one, think that he has it all.
              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
              Benjamin Franklin
              The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
              Gary Player

Comment

Speculation from a few months ago on Michigan coming to Troy came through. Great news. Hoping they bring someone else in that weekend to crossover with Union. I doubt that it will happen, but if they could find a decent 4th team it would be nice to have a doubleheader at the T/U the 2nd night and get rid of that useless third game with Union.

Comment

I was at the Elite Prospects website. It has the ability to compare the 59 NCAA schools in average height, average weight, and average age. FWIW, RPI is the 22nd tallest, 15th heaviest, and 31st oldest (thus 29th youngest). This is the link to the ordering by height: http://www.eliteprospects.com/league...eid=70&sort=ht. It's near the bottom of the page. The others can be found be clicking on the columns. Although some of us including me have been saying that RPI is small, we are above the median.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
                    Speculation from a few months ago on Michigan coming to Troy came through. Great news. Hoping they bring someone else in that weekend to crossover with Union. I doubt that it will happen, but if they could find a decent 4th team it would be nice to have a doubleheader at the T/U the 2nd night and get rid of that useless third game with Union.
                    Hopefully, they don't go to Troy, Michigan, by mistake.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Re: RPI 2013/14: Sunny, with a slight chance of drivel

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                      Anyone out there think that this year is the biggest test for SA to prove that he is in fact a great coach (which I believe) and not just a great person.
                      It appears that we have all the pieces in place to make a run at the NCAAs and even win a game or two. Great goaltending, excellent defense, and a maturing front line with scoring ability.

Of course, health will always be an issue, but if we can stay healthy, this is Seth's year to show what he's got.
                      This year is a test. If we can't beat a certain team this year, it will be very tempting to remove the tag line under my screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        This year is a test. If we can't beat a certain team this year, it will be very tempting to remove the tag line under my screen name.
                        Hey guys, I think he's talking about Union.
                        RPI Pep Band
                        GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                        🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                        2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                        2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                          Hey guys, I think he's talking about UnionOnion.
                          100+ posts in less than five days. we must be ready for hockey to start soon.
                          "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

I was at the Elite Prospects website. It has the ability to compare the 59 NCAA schools in average height, average weight, and average age. FWIW, RPI is the 22nd tallest, 15th heaviest, and 31st oldest (thus 29th youngest). This is the link to the ordering by height: http://www.eliteprospects.com/league...eid=70&sort=ht. It's near the bottom of the page. The others can be found be clicking on the columns. Although some of us including me have been saying that RPI is small, we are above the median.
                            Small is perhaps a relative term.We play 22 games in the ECAC and I think we probably should see how we stand up in size against that group. I do not think we are a 'small team' but it sure lioks like over the next few years the trend for us will be to get 'smaller'.
                            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

• He still has to prove that they can win a playoff series first.

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                                He still has to prove that they can win a playoff series first.
                                You could spin that by saying to look at 2008-09 and 2011-12. Hopefully we don't need a dismal season in order to do so.

Comment

Working...
                                X