This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Be thankful you're now following a team that actually wins.
    Ok, between this and your Fire Appert tantrum tonight, it's time for you to go. Congrats, you'll be my first ever in all my years here to get put on ignore.

While this weekend was disappointing (to say the least), next week we'll look to regroup in some non-conference play.

People around here make it sound like we have Dartmouth's record. Last I checked, we're 6-4-2, which is a hell of a lot better than where we were last year. I'd rather us struggle now and learn from it than come February/March.
    Proud founder of the First Church of RPI Hockey

Comment

• Re: RPI 2013/14: Sunny, with a slight chance of drivel

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
      Oh give it a rest. No, for some reason we just can't beat Union. Yes, it's absolutely maddening. That said, we're still winning games.
      Last I checked, we have a losing record in the ECAC.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Be thankful you're now following a team that actually wins.
        Seriously?
        Hockey is serious business. Everything else is just a game.

RPI Hockey, Syracuse Football, New York Rangers, New York Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by hawthr View Post
          Ok, between this and your Fire Appert tantrum tonight, it's time for you to go. Congrats, you'll be my first ever in all my years here to get put on ignore.

While this weekend was disappointing (to say the least), next week we'll look to regroup in some non-conference play.

People around here make it sound like we have Dartmouth's record. Last I checked, we're 6-4-2, which is a hell of a lot better than where we were last year. I'd rather us struggle now and learn from it than come February/March.
          +1
          Hockey is serious business. Everything else is just a game.

RPI Hockey, Syracuse Football, New York Rangers, New York Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by hawthr View Post

I'm honored.

Comment

Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast.
              Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

10 in a row , I hate union and we don't match up wll with them
                I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  I'm honored.
                  Last year we were 2nd place
                  I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                    Last year we were 2nd place
                    ...and were embarrassed by Brown in the playoff quarterfinals. Second place means nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      ...and were embarrassed by Brown in the playoff quarterfinals. Second place means nothing.

Vince Lombardi is dead.
                      You are going to judge the coach on his record against one team. Brilliant!!!
                      Last year we made great strides coming in second in the ECAC. This year we have started out with a much better record into the middle of November. The team continues to improve.
                      But if all you care about is our record against Union, than I guess SA needs to go.
                      I don't think that the rest of the fan base agrees with you.
                      We would like to see how the rest of the season goes.
                      Some of us are still very excited about the possibilities.
                      lets go red!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                      Benjamin Franklin
                      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                      Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                        Vince Lombardi is dead.
                        Last year we made great strides coming in second in the ECAC. This year we have started out with a much better record into the middle of November. The team continues to improve.
                        But if all you care about is our record against Union, than I guess SA needs to go.
                        lets go red!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        How many times has SA made it to the ECAC championship weekend, something one out of three teams makes and everyone has a chance for in every year?
                        What is his record against the trap, a system that every team in this league, with the exception of RPI and Yale, plays?
                        I rest my case.

Comment

• Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                          Vince Lombardi is dead.
                          lets go red!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Well said. I agree. This leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth. Let's see how the rest of the schedule plays out and how this team responds to last night. I hope they learn from the melt down and move on. Union is very good, but so is RPI.

Comment

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2013...ld-daniel-carr

Recap of last night's game. Enjoyed covering the two-game series. Will have a feature on Brock Higgs out sometime this week.
                            https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                            Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

It's time we all ignore this little cancer.

For years, he's blathered on about this team with zero base of knowledge other than either repeating something he's read or heard, or by just making things up as he goes.

The only time he's ever added to any intelligible conversation about this team it was by accident. I'm not worried in the slightest what someone who amuses themselves by injecting obscure references to things no one knows or cares anything about thinks of the coach.
                              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                                It's time we all ignore this little cancer.

For years, he's blathered on about this team with zero base of knowledge other than either repeating something he's read or heard, or by just making things up as he goes.

The only time he's ever added to any intelligible conversation about this team it was by accident. I'm not worried in the slightest what someone who amuses themselves by injecting obscure references to things no one knows or cares anything about thinks of the coach.
                                When the troll thinks you're a troll, you're doing it right.

Comment

Working...
                                X