X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2013/14: Sunny, with a slight chance of drivel

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    What did you guys in the Capital District do to FlagDUDE08? He hasn't been seen here since Tuesday's game.
    Word on the street is that some guys in dark sunglasses stuffed him into a van....
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Wow! We're 4-0-1 ?!?! BC must have just been a nightmare!

Comment

Nate Owen picked the 'Tute to sweep this weekend http://www.uscho.com/ecac-blog/2013/...v-1-and-nov-2/.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Dare I look at what the weather forecast is for Troy next weekend?
          One thing for certain-it will be cloudy. Over the past many years i might have seen one sunny day there. And that was at night.
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
            Word on the street is that some guys in dark sunglasses stuffed him into a van....
            Boy, will they ever regret that-sort of like the Ransom of Red Chief by O. Henry

Comment

What did you guys in the Capital District do to FlagDUDE08? He hasn't been seen here since Tuesday's game.
              I blame you for when he returns.
              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeymascot View Post
                Patent, bottle and share your "easy fix" with other coaches. You will become a very rich man!!
                I can't wait until you disappear again. I'll even trade the aforementioned individual for you. He may not know what he's talking about but at least he's not 100% negative.
                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

RPI Lines -- DeVito in, Miller out

http://www.rpiathletics.com/document...AR.pdf?id=1675
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Not a big surprise although i still felt defensively we were just not good last game. tonight will provide more information-is the chemistry of the lines as they stand OK or will SA need to do some tinkering. I do like Tinordi and McGowan when they are on the ice together-but the more i see of Tinordi-the more I like him with everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                      Hope Lally is taking the draws on this line
                      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

I heard many of the faithful are upset with him over his full throated defense of Stewie in my very popular anti-Stewart thread I started or the girlfriend isn't letting him post anymore.
                        "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                          I blame you for when he returns.
                          Did I hear that you got hitched? Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                            Did I hear that you got hitched? Oh how the mighty have fallen.
                            Aspy-Marriage is a wonderful institution. I have been institutionalized for some time. My vocabulary has slowly decreased and now simply consists of saying "yes dear". BTW, Jenny sends regards and is wondering if you and TB are coming down to Princeton this year?

Comment

Been on a road trip with the quite potential FlagDUDETTE. Under my own power, too. And AspyDad, she would like to have a discussion with you the next time we are at HFH.

Comment

Just back from the game. Not much to say other than it could have gone either way. Harvard got the bounce and RPI didn't. It was a game of bounces as the ice looked to be pretty bad and the puck wasn't lying flat all game it seemed. Thought the Engineers might get the equalizer pressing near the end but what appeared to me to be a phantom high stick call with about 2 mins left ended a promising looking push (and took the puck back to our end). And then a blown tire led to the Harvard empty netter (probably about the 4th of the night that I saw).

Harvard just might have a decent team. Bad news for my pick the standings entry;(.

Comment

Working...
                                X