This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2013/14: Sunny, with a slight chance of drivel

One big thing I heard from the media day is that there will be no 3rd place game in the ECAC tournament this year.

Comment

RPI is 1st in the Media poll, 2nd in the Coaches poll. Kasdorf is preseason all-league goalie in both polls.

Comment

Ed Weaver on the standings prediction polls http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...mode=fullstory.
        Ed Weaver on the preseason ECAC teams http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...mode=fullstory.

'Tute press release http://www.rpiathletics.com/news/201...923135716.aspx.
        Last edited by Ralph Baer; 09-24-2013, 12:59 PM.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          RPI is 1st in the Media poll, 2nd in the Coaches poll. Kasdorf is preseason all-league goalie in both polls.
          Wow. Its been a LONG time since we've seen rankings like this (I don't intend to research how long ). Clearly our hard work is paying off -- now the boys need to git 'er done ! Go Red !!
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
            Wow. Its been a LONG time since we've seen rankings like this (I don't intend to research how long ). Clearly our hard work is paying off -- now the boys need to git 'er done ! Go Red !!
            SA's response: "No relevance. Prove it." Seth Appert's Hair believed to receive three fingers running through and a deep conditioning.

Comment

I hope RPI's predictions are better than the Weather Channels forecasts have been ... They've reported cloudy while it's pouring outside.
              Long time, no see.

Now let's play some hockey!

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post
                I hope RPI's predictions are better than the Weather Channels forecasts have been ... They've reported cloudy while it's pouring outside.
                Aren't clouds required in order for rain to occur?

Comment

Our Great Coach will not let these preseason polls get in the way of what needs to be done to continue to improve every day.
                  Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

New to the hockey boards --- Congrats to RPI on the preseason ECAC polls. From what I have seen over the years this group seems very passionate about hockey and RPI hockey in particular. Hope you don't mind a newbie poking his nose in once in a while. In addition it appears I need some coaching on how to make the edit icon go away after a post.
                    Last edited by 1988; 09-24-2013, 08:24 PM.

Comment

In honor of Curtis Leonard and Lauren Wash, today is 25 September 2013. There are 10 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 5 October 2013 for the start of next season.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                        I see BC is ranked # 4. Our game in their barn on Oct 13 should be a good stiff early test.
                        Indeed. The Eagles will be tested mightily.
                        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Indeed. The Eagles will be tested mightily.
                          I wonder if it will be safe to wear RPI sweatshirt to the game?
                          "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                            Our Great Coach will not let these preseason polls get in the way of what needs to be done to continue to improve every day.
                            Thank you for keeping my legacy alive.
                            Still defending Our Great Coach.

Comment

Did anyone see Shottsie's ballot?

Comment

SA's response: "No relevance. Prove it." Seth Appert's Hair believed to receive three fingers running through and a deep conditioning.
                                Heard Our Great Coach will shave head if we win it all.

Comment

Working...
                                X