X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2013/14: Sunny, with a slight chance of drivel

Originally posted by Havasu M View Post
    Minnesota player scored his 5th goal friday nite against Bemid st. Announcers said he leads the nation in goals. Didn't last long after Haggerty's tenacity and rockets.
    Warning of UMINN....Barber of Miami & Roy of NU all have 5.
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
      Warning of UMINN....Barber of Miami & Roy of NU all have 5.
      None of them are in the B1G, so they don't count.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Warning of UMINN
        I wonder if the goalies have a slight edge against him because they can tell in advance when he is going to shoot?
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          None of them are in tArrogance, so they don't count.
          FYP.

Comment

Originally posted by Havasu M View Post
            Minnesota player scored his 5th goal friday nite against Bemid st. Announcers said he leads the nation in goals. Didn't last long after Haggerty's tenacity and rockets.
            Goals against Sacred Heart don't count in the stats !
            It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
              Goals against Sacred Heart don't count in the stats !
              Tell that to UML.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Lol
                It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Also tell it to Bentley. Sacred Heart is a .500 team.

Comment

Although it means about as much as the salad bar at a buffet, RPI is one of the teams that sees benefit in the RatingsPI calculation from the Quality Wins bonus. If you don't include the bonus, we would presently be behind UA_.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                      EHF-I feel similarly. But will hold on any further jubilation until the end of the game this coming saturday. I was able to watch UNH on TV this year once-they do not look terribly big(although a couple of defensemen seemed large) but they seem very fast and they pressure the puck and forecheck both at full strength and particularly well when short handed(as they did last year). JL does a lot of things well and sees the ice and where people are or will be shortly. I also agree that faceoffs are crucial-especially deep in our zone and even more so on special teams. I understand SA doesn't like to talk much about momentum-but if this team can get on some sort of extended roll-it could be a very successful year. The ECAC looks even more formidable this year than last-and that is saying something. Like the old cliche-we will just have to take this one weekend at a time.
                      SA actually talks about how he wants the PK to be the momentum ......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPnC-...UQ-Mip49RilBmA
                      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

RPI #12 in both polls today, Haggerty #1 star on SBN's ECAC stars of the week and Bailen selected to play for the USA in the Deutschland Cup. Nice news day for RPI.
                        APBWiki

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
                          RPI #12 in both polls today, Haggerty #1 star on SBN's ECAC stars of the week and Bailen selected to play for the USA in the Deutschland Cup. Nice news day for RPI.
                          That it is. Haggerty will almost definitely be named ECAC POTW as well.
                          RPI Pep Band
                          GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                          🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                          2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                          2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Well I'm glad we are at #12 but I've gotta say.. how in the world does Harvard get 11 points in the poll while Dartmouth gets 1? I can't believe there are 11 idiots who picked Harvard at #20 so I've go to think there is one homer who picked them near #10 and maybe one or two mentally challenged voters. I wish there was a way to bet on this stuff because if there are two things I've learned over the past few years they are that Freshman rarely make a difference and that Ted Donato's teams always seem to underperform.

Comment

roster for the Deutschland Cup.....http://www.usahockey.com/page/show/992979-2013%20roster

Comment

Jack Parker to coach. Congrats Nicky ! Sounds like a fun gig
                                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Working...
                                X