This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fr joe View Post
    Makes sense. I understand RPI provided a bus for the parents to see the BU game tonight. Nice gesture.
    And a great game for them to see in person!
    I will be at the tailgate around 5:30 since I have to work until 5 tomorrow.

Comment

• Re: RPI 2013/14: Sunny, with a slight chance of drivel

Great game tonight at BU. This will be an exciting team to watch this year. They were really quick to the puck, had puck support, tape to tape passes, and Diebold was stellar in net. I'll be watching live tomorrow via RPI TV. Go Red!

Comment

Ed Weaver's BU game article http://www.troyrecord.com/20131019/g...beats-no-15-bu.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

BU's game summary with a link to a BU-centric video http://www.goterriers.com/sports/m-h...101813aaa.html.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
            Here's what I'ld imagine it would look like if Stewie ever met AspyDad on the ice. Watch the Ref #6 at the 52 second mark ....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLKogL35-r4#t=76
            Yea, Stewie is a tough old bird.
            "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Great response for the boys especially after BC and Kazzie. I know that OGC is stressing mental toughness and our young men exhibited that last night. Great team effort. Glad to see Haggs is finally starting to listen to stay at home dad. Scottie, you the man!!!!!
              "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Nice rebound win for you guys. Kinda strange schedule to begin the year, no? Home and home with a non conference opponent and games at bc and bu across two different weekends?

Comment

I'll have a smallish grill and a full propane tank along with some brats and hot dogs. Not sure exactly when yet, but I believe I heard mentioned that WRPI is covering the women's game so I'll be able to listen and post updates from the lot.
                  APBWiki

Comment

I did this last year, but I might as well do it again...

999, WE WANT MORE!!!

Comment

I apologize for not being able to make it to tailgate...hard to leave when visiting with a 3 year old and a 7 month old on a "quick" stop in springfield on the way home. Great response from the boys last night hope we keep it up tonight. If anyone was really looking forward to my Bella Napoli treats sorry.
                      Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

After a very successful weekend-any guesses on whether we get ranked higher than #15?
                        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Nice win tonight! Haggerty is just on fire right now, the chemistry is coming along better and better, and the speed and skill was just to much for Sacred Heart. New Hampshire should be a great game next weekend and another test in this early season. I watched New Hampshire on TV against Minnesota last weekend and they have some pretty big, puck moving defensemen. Looked like a big crowd tonight, I think I will be making a trip up to visit some relatives the weekend they play Union. So I'll for sure check that game out. Go Red!

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                            After a very successful weekend-any guesses on whether we get ranked higher than #15?
                            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Not to be a Debbie Downer but I really don't like the Li'l Bo Beef pairing. Maybe they just need more time together but they weren't on the same page all night. Probably explains how both were a -1 in a 7-1 win.
                              Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

WIN #1000!!!!!

Or, for jericho's benefit: ^

Sad we didn't get it on game #2000, but it's all good.

Comment

Working...
                                X