X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2013/14: Sunny, with a slight chance of drivel

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    Overall I thought the sweaters looked a lot like Sacred Heart's. I don't mind the stripes, but don't like the Harvardesque coat of arms. I hope the away sweaters say RPI on them, or I won't be happy.
    Wicked, I am in total agreement with you on the Coat of Arms. Don't understand that switch.

Comment

Overall I thought the sweaters looked a lot like Sacred Heart's. I don't mind the stripes, but don't like the Harvardesque coat of arms. I hope the away sweaters say RPI on them, or I won't be happy.
      Okay, I'll say it one more time...check out the jerseys for the women's team. All they need to do is order a few more in XL and XXL sizes.

Comment

WS, accept my most sincere apologies! I mentioned the women's team on one of the men's forums and will do my best to make sure that never happens again.

Comment

For those coming to Saturday's Sacred Heart game, it's been rescheduled once again to 1:00. Although I haven't called the SHU box office, presumably it is no longer considered a double header with the evening Sound Tigers game so walk up tickets should be SHU's standard $10 general admission rate. The new timing puts it right opposite my daughter's VB game against their arch rivals but somehow I'll get dispensation to go. This is going to cost me.............

Comment

Ed Weaver's article about the SMU game http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...mode=fullstory.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
              Puckman was there.
              Thanks lugnut & WS on Puckman. I missed pre-game.
              Here we come!

Comment

Originally posted by hab View Post
                WS, accept my most sincere apologies! I mentioned the women's team on one of the men's forums and will do my best to make sure that never happens again.
                HAAA..no worries -- as it pertains to the topic being discussed !!! Unlike some posts on another thread....
                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Betteridge's Law strikes the Union thread once again.
                  Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

I didn't see it posted -- Ken Schott's 1st Schlap Schotts column:

http://www.dailygazette.com/weblogs/...special-year-/
                    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

USCHO's ECAC preview http://www.uscho.com/2013/10/08/amid...s-calm-waters/
                      USCHO's RPI preview: http://www.uscho.com/2013/10/08/larg...ting-position/
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I didn't see it posted -- Ken Schott's 1st Schlap Schotts column:

http://www.dailygazette.com/weblogs/...special-year-/
                        Looks like someone's going to have to keep up his witch hunt to find that elusive media member who voted for the Dutchmen to win the conference. Schott claims he picked RPI first and Union third.
                        Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                          Looks like someone's going to have to keep up his witch hunt to find that elusive media member who voted for the Dutchmen to win the conference. Schott claims he picked RPI first and Union third.
                          Buck says it was the dude from the Times Useless.

Comment

• Saturday's game with Sacred Heart is a freebie.

http://www.sacredheartpioneers.com/sports/m-hockey/2013-14/releases/20131008h6v895

Comment

Unless I'm reading something wrong, Union received 3 first place votes from the media and 1 from the coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Senna View Post
                                Really - I love them as a change-up. How can you move away from the "RPI" across the sweater though ? Please just dont bring back "Rensselaer" or "Engineers".
                                ....something like this?.....only with an "R" (and a Pumpkin Spice coffee to go).... https://***********/coachbobprier/st...315328/photo/1
                                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Working...
                                X