This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2013/14: Sunny, with a slight chance of drivel

Acceptable jerseys include RPI and Puckman. Unacceptable jerseys include "Rensselaer" or Dr. Jackson's grinning face floating in a sea of benjamins. The new jerseys are somewhere in the middle.
    Let's give a cheer for old Rensselaer... You bring the whiskey, I'll bring the beer!

Comment

Originally posted by RPI_2003 View Post
      Acceptable jerseys include RPI and Puckman. Unacceptable jerseys include "Rensselaer" or Dr. Jackson's grinning face floating in a sea of benjamins. The new jerseys are somewhere in the middle.
      Ah, motherland!

Welcome to these fine forums.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Ah, motherland!

Welcome to these fine forums.
        Thank you kind sir!
        Let's give a cheer for old Rensselaer... You bring the whiskey, I'll bring the beer!

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
          Someone has to pay the fat contact OGC got to stay here
          Thank God he stayed my friend. The Denver folks were courting me as well for their thread. At the end of the day, I stayed loyal to Ralph.
          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
            Thank God he stayed my friend. The Denver folks were courting me as well for their thread. At the end of the day, I stayed loyal to Ralph.
            Heck, the Denver folks were courting me for the Colorado College thread!

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
              That is odd since (Ken) Ralph went to Colorado College a few years ago.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

QU beat SMU 7-2. Not having seen the game, I can't compare the performances.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by RPI_2003 View Post
                  Said it before on a different thread but I'll repeat it here. Check out this year's version of the women's uniform if you want to see the perfect combination. Diagonal RPI on the front, RPI crest on the shoulder, and predominantly red with small amount of black trim. Keep them forever, and get the men to copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Senna View Post
                    Really - I love them as a change-up. How can you move away from the "RPI" across the sweater though ? Please just dont bring back "Rensselaer" or "Engineers".
                    Agree, particularly with the RPI across the chest. The away sweater might have a sharper look to it with the white contrasting the Cherry Red.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      QU beat SMU 7-2. Not having seen the game, I can't compare the performances.
                      Canadian teams had a tough weekend all around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Havasu M View Post
                        Canadian teams had a tough weekend all around.
                        McGill tied #1 UML. My guess they were ok with the outcome .
                        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                          Don't you just think we could do with about one less horizontal stripe? Sort of looked a bit like a red and white bumble bee at times. But then again, i was always a big fan of the swarm and would not mind a campaign to bring back the bee(buzz buzz)
                          I like the new sweaters. Am wondering if there will two home jerseys eventually... an RPI version (last year's sweater) and the RPI shield (as seen last night). Change of pace is good. I wonder what the road jersey will look like?

Talking about the swarm, I don't recall seeing Puckman last night. I hope this is not a sign of things to come (unless he was serving drinks to Shirley's guests in her suite... the 'Tute Suite, maybe? )

I would miss Puckman bigtime. www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQFqRX0Qh6A
                          Last edited by fr joe; 10-06-2013, 08:21 PM.
                          Here we come!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1988 View Post
                            Agree, particularly with the RPI across the chest. The away sweater might have a sharper look to it with the white contrasting the Cherry Red.
                            Overall I thought the sweaters looked a lot like Sacred Heart's. I don't mind the stripes, but don't like the Harvardesque coat of arms. I hope the away sweaters say RPI on them, or I won't be happy.
                            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by fr joe View Post
                              I like the new sweaters. Am wondering if there will two home jerseys eventually... an RPI version and the RPI shield (as seen last night). I wonder what the road jersey will look like?

Talking about the swarm, I don't recall seeing Puckman last night. I hope thuis is not a sign of things to come (unless he was serving drinks to Shirley's guests in her suite. (The 'Tute Suite, maybe? )

Puckman was there.
                              RPI Pep Band
                              GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                              🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                              2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                              2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

• Originally posted by fr joe View Post
                                I like the new sweaters. Am wondering if there will two home jerseys eventually... an RPI version and the RPI shield (as seen last night). I wonder what the road jersey will look like?

Talking about the swarm, I don't recall seeing Puckman last night. I hope thuis is not a sign of things to come (unless he was serving drinks to Shirley's guests in her suite. (The 'Tute Suite, maybe? )

Puckman was on the ice during pre game.

Comment

Working...
                                X