X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2013/14: Sunny, with a slight chance of drivel

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    Exactly, while I plan on being at the tailgate if I couldn't attend, I would be very interested in how many pulled pork sandwiches Troy Boy puts away..... or just how close Babo comes to taking FD's head off !! Haaa
    Actually, I have another obligation during the tailgate, so I can't make it.

Comment

Kinda sucks - I was hoping Brandon could stay up this year:

(Brandon) Pirri was sent by the Blackhawks down to Rockford of the AHL on Saturday in one of the final cuts before the start of the regular season, ESPN Chicago reports. (about 2 days ago)

Comment

A little surprising -- I thought he would make it. He was dinged up at camp -- didn't play much. Not a shock given the load of talent in CHI's system - he'll back sooner than later I think.
        Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 10-01-2013, 02:45 PM.
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

A little surprising -- I thought he would make it. But I believe he was dinged up at camp -- but I can't swear to it. Not a shock given the load of talent in CHI's system - he'll back sooner than later I think.
          Yes, he was. Turk has mentioned it in the Alumni thread.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Happy October everyone! I can't believe the season's almost here...the women have done quite well in there exhibition games, I hope the men can continue the trend!

So, I wasn't on here much (at all, really) this summer...did I miss anything? Do we have captains yet?

Comment

Originally posted by REDaero91 View Post
              Happy October everyone! I can't believe the season's almost here...the women have done quite well in there exhibition games, I hope the men can continue the trend!

So, I wasn't on here much (at all, really) this summer...did I miss anything? Do we have captains yet?
              No captain's have been announced yet or even leaked out.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Photo Op for Shirley https://***********/SethAppert/statu...396417/photo/1.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  In that picture it sure appears this team is decidedly not small. A very nice looking group of muscular young men. This just may well be on eof the most physical teams we have had in a very long time. I always thought Dr. J was taller(at least it seemed that way when playing for the Nets and then the 76ers)
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                    In that picture it sure appears this team is decidedly not small. A very nice looking group of muscular young men. This just may well be on eof the most physical teams we have had in a very long time. I always thought Dr. J was taller(at least it seemed that way when playing for the Nets and then the 76ers)
                    A low ceiling in the locker room and a short President help.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

In honor of Guy Leboeuf and Kathryn Schilter, today is 2 October 2013. There are 3 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 5 October 2013 for the start of next season.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Since I linked all of the WaP posts for our opponents which have threads, I might as well link the one for RPI http://www.withoutapeer.com/2013/10/...yself-rpi.html.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          Since I linked all of the WaP posts for our opponents which have threads, I might as well link the one for RPI http://www.withoutapeer.com/2013/10/...yself-rpi.html.
                          You forgot your usual disclaimer
                          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

You forgot your usual disclaimer
                            I thought about that, but I figured that most of you have seen both Tom and me and know we aren't the same person.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

CHN on ECAC recruits http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...s_above_in.php
                              Seth Appert's engineers didn't need much for his top tier program, but he brings in three talented forwards from the USHL's Lincoln Stars, as well as Edina defenseman Parker Reno, who could develop into a top pairing star for the Engineers as an upperclassman.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

[QUOTE=FlagDUDE08;5776971]Actually, I have another obligation during the tailgate, so I can't make it.[/QUOTE My cardioligist has informed me that my pulled pork days are over !
                                What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X