This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2013/14: Sunny, with a slight chance of drivel

RPI #15 in first USCHO poll! A couple ECAC teams ahead of us, but we beat Union by one spot.
    RPI Pep Band
    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
      RPI #15 in first USCHO poll! A couple ECAC teams ahead of us, but we beat Union by eleven spots.
      FYP.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
        I have to wonder about the lifestyle choices of someone who would attend a tailgate via Google Hangout.
        If there is anyone, rest assured it would be an RPI student.
        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

I have to wonder about the lifestyle choices of someone who would attend a tailgate via Google Hangout.
          It does cut down on the cholesterol.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            I bought tickets to the Cornell-Colgate weekend games (11/8, 11/9) this morning. Although I would have liked to go to the tailgate, I couldn't come up with reasons to go except for the weather being perhaps better than later in the season, but came up with several reasons not to go, only one game, crowded in town because of Parents Weekend, and a game which either will be a rout or we will play to SHU's level which will put me to sleep (and I prefer my bed ). The fact that the women are playing a game the same day (UVM) is negated since I would miss about half for the Tailgate.
            One of the first things I do each year when the schedules come out is to check whether, by some chance, there is a weekend when it would be possible to catch 2 games each of the men's and women's teams. This year it only happens on Nov 15-16 when the men have their home and away series with Union and the women host Yale and Brown in afternoon games.

Comment

It does cut down on the cholesterol.
              HAAA Love it !!!
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by hab View Post
                One of the first things I do each year when the schedules come out is to check whether, by some chance, there is a weekend when it would be possible to catch 2 games each of the men's and women's teams. This year it only happens on Nov 15-16 when the men have their home and away series with Union and the women host Yale and Brown in afternoon games.
                But one has to go to Schenectady.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

But one has to go to Schenectady.
                  Perhaps some have more tolerance than others.

Comment

In honor of Craig Bokenfohr and Ali Svoboda, today is 1 October 2013. There are 4 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 5 October 2013 for the start of next season.
                    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-01-2013, 12:49 AM.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

In honor of Craig Bokenfohr and Ali Svoboda, today is 1 October 2013. There are 5 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 5 October 2013 for the start of next season.
                      You didn't update the count.
                      RPI Pep Band
                      GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                      🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                      2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                      2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                        You didn't update the count.
                        thanks
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Right. yet dozens of people posting online updates to a college hockey game while it is in progress seems perfectly natural.
                          "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                            Right. yet dozens of people posting online updates to a college hockey game while it is in progress seems perfectly natural.
                            Exactly, while I plan on being at the tailgate if I couldn't attend, I would be very interested in how many pulled pork sandwiches Troy Boy puts away..... or just how close Babo comes to taking FD's head off !! Haaa
                            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                              Exactly, while I plan on being at the tailgate if I couldn't attend, I would be very interested in how many pulled pork sandwiches Troy Boy puts away..... or just how close Babo comes to taking FD's head off !! Haaa
                              Actually think she"ll just stab him with the Sharpie that he brings....

Comment

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...ames_could.php

This article is discussing the upcoming Army/Air Force hockey games, but the same issue exists for USMMA. If the government is still shut down on Saturday RPI won't be playing a football game. As if this whole mess wasn't already bad enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X